✅chapter-25 unexpected answers✅

Rey's pov

Well my wife is such a beauty . She is smart and intelligent . She is sophisticated and elegant but at the same time a women with the most beautiful heart.
Did I forget to mention what a spitfire she is in bed? I enjoy every moment with her so much that I have start wondering if I am the same person who is changed because of a girl who without even participating in the game won from the game master.
Now I wonder if I ever need those  pre nup documents.
I cant wait for the day when I can impregenate her ,so I could keep her all to myself .
Everytime I am inside her it feels so good and I never thought that this girl who is so sassy and comes up with a witty reply when you try to put her down ,can make you fall on your knees but she goes so weak and helpless in my arms and I never took her for the screamer but yes she gives my manhood and ego its best with those screams .
She wants to work but I dont want her to , I want her to enjoy the luxiries like other women from the rich wives club but then again she is not snooty and snobbish like them .
She even I asked me to continue depositing her salary into her account for when she works .
I find it strange that she owns equally everything with me then why she needs salary but you cant win from her at times but I gave up on that because Shreya is Shreya and somethings wont change.
Well she somehow also managed to convince mom and now that is quite a task and is she could do this then she can do anything and well both of them are not telling me what deal they had between them but this must better be big because my mom got convinced . Kudos , there for you girl .
Well her family is settled now I remained loyal to my word and fulfilled my part now there wealth is gonna multiply quite a number of times but still not close to me.
I kiss her softly on the nape of her neck and she  moves. I do it again this time, i bight slightly and she opens her eyes .
Husband, cant you get enough of me Shreya says closing her open eyes.
So full of yourself , wifey.
Goodnight then , she turns her bare back on me.
I agaim start kissing her at her back and this time she moans . I continue to do thar until she turns back to me.
Missing me babe , I said with a smirk.
You dream baby, with that she got up removed the only piece of clothing she was wearing , streched herself a little and came back in and very confidently said ," feeling to hot , its better to sllep without anything just like you ".
I pulled her on me as soon as she came inside the quilt and said 'i want to make u more hotter and sweaty , please return me the favour aswell'.

The next thing she spoke took me off when she said , only if tonight you make me a mommy .
I was shocked beyond life but I controlled myself and told her to pinch me if I am dreaming after 4 months she finally agreed and now its me , her and the room until she cant even walk properly😘