✅✅ ch-27 I can bluff too

When we reached at the hotel . Rey introduced me to his handsome friend who was waiting for us in the same dine in area where I and Rey had our first lunch date.
Keeping those bad memories apart of our post date I met The Brooklyn Samuel .
I dont feel a little ounce of guilt for checking out the hottie in front of my hubby because I made a list.
Yes , thats correct I made a list with whom I can cheat with to my husband and no doubt that list included the 7 gold lives and since Brookyln baby is related to them which includes him too but after Chris Pine.
My husband knows my crazy obsession with Chris Pine he finds it amusing.
The fact I could meet him because of my super resourceful and well connected husband sounds so good . But he denies it, saying I cant do that .
But the real picture is he is jealous of him which is cute.
Do you guys know? Rey, also knows about my list .
So he has clearly mentioned that I am not going to meet the 7 gold lives.
Eventhough, he knows them pretty well.
Moving on, I got lucky and met Brooklyn .
He is hot no doubt , but he has so much of humility inside of him . Though he is a gold life kid and how can I forget his super successful career and him amazing genes.
We had dinner. It was surprisingly fun . Rey tried being the possesive and jealous husband but he ended up laughing at our jokes.
Brooklyn was a smart man at his age who was currently single . He even irked Rey to bring him to his nerves about me but Rey played along saying you cant handle this crazy women its only me who can hamdle her drama with that both of them started laughing.
I was angry Rey Singhania prepare yourself to sleep on the couch.
The expression on his face was priceless and this time I smirked and Brook laughed.
We guys talked late so we decided to call a night where we stayed at the hotel because Rey was drunk a bit and well I am not allowed to drive . Thats a story for another time.

This time I decided to play a prank with him.
I took Rey to our room which was a suite ,which is exclusive to Rey and now us.
I made him lie on the bed and removed all of his clothes like everything and covered the sheets upon him.
I changed into the hotel robe and slept on the other bed but before sleeping I used the spare lipstick and made some marks around him.
The next thing I know I wokeup to sun shining to my face which I absolutely hate but its time to wakeup.
I freshened up myself and sat at the recliner waiting for the sleeping beauty to wakeup.
I ordered breakfast in the meantime.
Suddenly he started moving , he streched himself and I streched myself for the game I am about to play.
I made a furious expression, and sat there with a stern face.
What's up wifey? He asked , why are you frowning like you didnt get a peice of me last night.

My turn now Mr . Singhania I thought to myself and started playing my part.
Do you know how big of a dick you are I said furiously.
What did I do? He asked.
Dont you remember the stunt you pulled last night.
He nodded no and this time his face was a hundred dollars.
Last night , after coming back you were drunk and I was halfway removing your shoes and blazer when I had this sudden urge to pee so I went to the wash room and the next thing I see after coming out that you are stark naked and standing in the alley where a 70 year women saw you in that state and came in and on this bed she tried taking you . While I was standing there the whole time.
I screamed and kicked her out .
You are lying in the morning wifey. Nothing happened , if something like this must have happened than I must remember it but I cant.
Fine , dont belive me see around you.
The lipstick marks and this is not mine I can assure you.
It took him time to realize what he did .
The next thing I know he is sulking because of alcohol.
I played again , dont come to me now.
I am having breakfast and after changing going to my house and the thing that will return back is divorce papers. I cant live with such a man who loses his shit because of alcohol.

He forgot , he wore nothing and held me I am sorry it was never my intention. He spoke .
It wont ever happen again and I promise I wont touch liquor again.
Now I was laughing hysterically and his face had this expression what he did wrong.
I played you , I confessed.
His face was priceless again.
You little witch, this time I really bought it .
You won and I accept you can pranked me.
But this stunt should not go out of 4 walls he said.
I'll think about it.
You'll think about it , he said and carried me in his arms and took me to the bed and you know what happens next.
For the next hour we were busy until mom called and knocked senses to us saying we have a doctor appointment.
Yeah right, I pushed past him and went to the shower.
Do you want me to join?He asked from the outside.
Do you want me to be late , I replied from inside or better do you want mom to come and take me to the hotel to take me for the appointment.

Stop bringing the big guns in. He said, I giveup.
I will keep the junior in control until we both are free.
I laughed good boy.

Life is good and I am ready to face what happens next . Whatever it is.
I showered and changed into spare clothes which I asked the driver to bring up this morning when Rey was sleeping and I was scheming.

Rey was out in a towel hanging so low to him.
Are you sure he asked?
Dont you want little something?
No , I dont thankyou. I replied
My manhood is hurt wifey . He said .

Thats new Mr. Singhania I laughed have your breakfast both of us are running late.