✅✅ chaper-22 payback and plannings

Rey's pov

I was driving patiently when I saw the quite vixen sitting on the back seat her face was showing her innocence but in her eyes I could see the mischief and I am sure she was planning something big .

I slowly stopped the car near a quite place expecting reaction out of her but she didnt budge , she didnt even say a word which proved my suspision right . she is definately upto something . When I asked her , "is something wrong?" she didnt bother to rply me . I asked her the same things like so many times but she didnt reply to me instead turned her face on me which got me infuriated but what she did next was unexpected.

She suddenly grabbed my collar and pulled me towards her than she kissed my lips . I was stunned for some moments but than I gave up to her delicious lips . I was lost in the heat of the moment but her body was to tempting for me to understand the difference between right and wrong so i didnt realise the moment when my hands reached her bare back which was still unzipped from our last incident . Her skin was so smooth , it felt like I was touching  some newly born baby I was so induldged in devouring her that I didnt noticed when she got my shirt completely unbuttoned . My little friend inside my pants actually lost control nd she saw it . She carassed her hand over  k smy pants to excite it even more and officially I lost control.

She pulled me back urging me to come in the back seat and I didnt even waste a single second in doing it by the time I came back her dress was all gone and poooled down all I could see was Shreya in her birthday suit but her torture didnt stop .

She removed my shirt all out and started tasting my body like she wanted to control me but how could an innocent virgin torment a manwhore like me but right now all I wanted was her. She gave me that knowy smirk and unzipped my pants . She was on my top her hand inside my boxer tormenting my little soldir while she was looking at me straight into my eyes but I was enjoying this feeling way to much . I wanted to pleasure her aswell so i pulled her a bit down and starte giving her those kissing which were enough to melt her starting from her lips I went down to her beautiful breasts . The women I used to sleep with used to for breast implants but her natural c cup breasts were enough . she was so responsive to me . O god !!!

I wanted to predict her next move but she was unpreictable. She stood up nd wore her dress like in 10 seconds while I was trying to understand what just happened . She walked out of the back seat and sat in the passenger seat and winked at me saying, "Mr . Singhania I  am hungry are you really going to take me to dinner or sit here with your bonner ?" and then she smirked .

I got out of haze and managed my clothes and came to the driving seat without uttering a word and started driving.I saw the smirk on her face an asked her , what exactly happened back there?

She said , Mr.Singhania this boner in your pant is my revenge for all your wrongs u did to me till now and guess what public display o your lust will make me happy more than happy and by the way nice abs and before i forget in future remember not to mess with me .

You know what swwetheart , you are not that dumb as you look but let me assure you that you will pay for it and then we started talking about different topic.

We talked about so many things excluding the incident while we had food my little friend was being troublesome but  no one dared asking me but I must say my future wife is smart but not that smart enough to deal with the consequences but after looking at all of her the need to have her has rose up more as she was so beautiful and the confidence  she carries she'll carry the perfect heirs to my legacy .

Shreya"s pov

After that incident I myself was stunned with what I did but all I know his body felt so good with me.

So Mr . Singhania any plans about the big day yet? I asked

Yes  , future Mrs . Singhania I have many plans for the big night but I can assure you the stunt you pulled like right now that makes the big night more closer because I know now that you cant stay away yourself .

You are so full of yourself Mr. you and your sexual intendos have no end by the way my dad (granfather) were planning to have a conversation with your mom regarding the date and both of  them want it as soon as posssible.

An why is that ??? he asked me.

I blushed a bit and looked at him and said , "they want grandkids ".

He laughed and asked what do you want?

I huffed , first I want to adapt an adjust with you guys it will take me a while 6 months to one year than I am ready to have it but just in case in the mean time it happens then I would not say no to it aswell. 

So what about your career?He asked again.
I 'll use this one year as an opportunity to explore myself to the best but I think I can manage .
We reached home but a bomb was dropped on us shredding us apart thousands of miles.

Mom cameout excitedly running to ask rey inside but he refused politely but shr left saying in 10 days you cant refuse me. Rey and I looked confused but she washed away my confusion and announced our wedding to happen within 10 says. We looked confused towards each other huffing in annoyance.