✅✅ chapter-6 meetings and appointments

Rey' pov

I still couldn't digest Shreya's words she said " you stole my first kiss " . Is it possible such a beautiful and intelligent girl is that innocent that she didn't let anyone touch her but that is actually good this girl is my favourite cake and her innocence and purity is just like cherry on the top .

 Now I think I need to know more about her but this time not by hiring an investigator but on my own. I was lost in my thoughts when my secretary knocked and he came in announcing "Sir , sorry to disturb you but you have a appointment with Mr Joshi at 'The Taj hotel ' , sir if you don't leave in time then you could be late "

I replied thanks Harish, one more things keep all my appointments and meetings on hold let me get over with this meeting then I'll tell you weather to reschedule my planner for the day or cancel it and if this meeting goes on well I 'll surely give you a raise.
Harish nodded and said sir, hope everything goes according to your plan and there must be something very important that you are so excited about this meeting rather you dont work well with politicians like Mr Joshi but whatever all the best sir.
I thought to myself Joshi we would have to work well.

--------------_____________________

I gladly made my way to the suite Mr Joshi has booked for our meeting after ringing the bell I walked in and instructed my bodyguards to wait outside walking in I saw a man in his early fifties dressed up in a crisp black Armani suit with least but black hair over his head . He stood right there and greeted me warmly and gestured me to sit. He started the conversation saying
" What does this rich young man want this from an old social worker " smirking he asked me?
I replied I have a business proposition for you but it would be better if we talk privately I said.
He instructed his personal assistant and his body guards to leave the room and after that he said " Mr . Singhania you are a very influential man politicians much bigger than me serve you so how come you have a business proposal for us.
Mr Joshi I don't have my way with words , so directly coming to the point I heard you and your brother are applying for a tender for my company which ensures your family 50 percent profit that to only if you get this and your company's experience in mass communication is zero and there is a tough competition with companies having more experience so do you think you can make it .
Don't state the obvious Mr Singhania come to the point , said the serious Mr Joshi.
Right, so as I was saying I am here to offer you a full profit deal you get to keep the tender directly with 100 percent profit and my team will help you run the company with no interference from our side so what do you think of it???
Mr Joshi heard every word clearly and said why would such a wealthy man want in return I can't see your profit here Mr Singhania so what do you want in return?

He eyed me suspiciously.

So you see Mr Joshi I really like your niece she is smart , beautiful and holds every quality required for being my wife so in return I want to marry her.
His anger could be clearly seen through his eyes, she is not only just my niece but more than a daughter to me I have always loved her more than her own parents so why do you think I 'll let her marry a cassnova like you.
O right, so is this the same daughter whose hand you offered to the company's owner's son who is divorced and 15 years older than her and wait is this the same company which offers you 50 percent profit.
Mr Joshi yelled back these are just rumours I won't let that bastard touch my daughter because she deserves better.
Yes exactly she deserves better and she deserves to live like a queen and I can give her that and better future for all of your 3 boys think about it and by the way in the morning I already proposed this business preposition to her and being smart enough she agreed to marry me . So think about it and tell me soon because time is money you know.
I was about to leave when he said wait , I can't take such decisions alone give me 5 minutes I need to talk to my brother and father.
I waited for 5 minutes while Mr Joshi left the living room of the suite and rushed towards the bedroom. I heard him talking but I didn't bothered to hear him because I am not that desperate so by the time I was waiting I took out my phone from the pocket and from my personal number which only my family and close friends had I messaged Shreya
"""Hello princess 😊"""
"""Who is this???"""
"""Your future husband """
"""You are so cheesy boss and your are still my boss until my family says yes and how was your meeting with my uncle """
"""Still stuck in the meeting and don't worry only I am going to call you princess """
""" Mr you are actually 25 years late I am my papa's princess """
"""Right, I know in future I'll get a princess too from my queen"""

After texting this I wanted to see her face I know it would have been turned red but now since Mr Joshi stepped in the room I couldn't text her back.
So Mr Singhania he said calmly; you are a lucky guy but after discussing with my family why don't you and your family come tonight for dinner at our home. Shreya's parents, my wife and my father definitely want to meet you he said with a smirk.
I replied sure dinner would be fun me and my mother will be there by 9 and with this I stood up and called my secretary he picked after a single bell "dude, you are getting a raise and reschedule all my appointments upto 7:30 because i need to be home by 8" yes sir he replied and I with my bodyguards left the room.

 I grabbed my other phone and saw her text

""" gosh, boss you are such a chese ball """
""" show some respect women, i am your future husband coming tonight at your place for dinner biee for now """
With this I called my mother and she got excited after listening the news. I made my way to the car thinking about Shreya and lot of work to do before the clock strikes 9.