✅✅ chapter -26 revenge

Shreya's POV

Well its been months since our wedding . Our lives are blissful , happy and joyous . Rey's mom and Rey are expecting a baby soon as they doubt my symptoms of being pregnant.

They want me to go see a doctor or use a pregnancy test stick but till now I am not able to gather my shit together to get the tests done. They understand my hesitation of being scared , that's why they are not forcing me . Its not like that ,that I hate babies but I am scared of responsiblity but I know sooner or later I have to and I have made my mind that today I will ask Rey to take me to doctor as soon as possible .

Now I am waiting for him so that when he comes , I can go to this dinner party with him.He wants me to meet his some old college friend who is in country.

According to Rey , he coulnt make our wedding because of some issues going on in his life.He didnt mentioned what were they and neither it was my place to pry . If you are wondering whether he took his revenge of the car incident than let me tell you he did and also he made sure we were equal. If next time someone says to you , you can mess with Rey Singhania and get away with it then slap that person hard because of that incident I cant face my mother in law without blushing or directly look into his eyes and all Rey did was laugh about that incident.

While waiting for him in the living room and playing with my phone I never noticed when Rey came and started kissing him until I felt his lips on my bare shoulder coming up from the neck. I never stop him because I cant as he is so good that the reserved and controlled Shreya looses her cool and control over her senses.

We were lost in ourselves when suddenly a loud sound of cough intrepputed us with a remark ,"Kids I know I want grandkids as soon as possible but that doesnt mean I have to watch you make them".

Rey laughed to his mother's joke and grabbed my waist and pulled me towards him. Aren't you guys like running late or something?

Rey replied, I think I am not leaving today we are going to the bedroom. I smacked him on his hand.

What is wrong with you women ? Why are your hands and legs always working to hit me.

You kids stop it , Rey's mom chuckled and exclaimed.

I shouted , guys I have a announcement to make . I mumbled , Iamreadytogotothedoctor.

Both of them were silent for a few seconds than both started jumping with joy .

Rey's mother started beaming with joy calling her assistant to confirm my appointment.

Time to go wifey Rey called . Mom waved us goodbye and we left in his car .

As soon as I entered in the car , I started screaming over Rey what's with you.You already have avenged me for that car stunt I pulled but why are you hell bent on making me look like a nymphomaniac and he started laughing.

Do you exactly remembered what happenend that day ? He asked laughing. Wifey you cant keep your paws off me accept that.

This is not what actually happened Mr. Singhania that when you know your mom preponded her trip of coming back to surprise me that time you took me a the dinning table and she bloody heard everything. He started laughing and the worst part he left me on the edge . If you are thinking that If I was frustrated than that would be an understatement I was beyond pissed .

To be precise , I was teasing him since morning for that I walked out naked after shower, wore a body suit putting my assets on maximum display , getting naked again changing into a lacy red lingerie and sitting beside him with my legs rubbing his crotch but he didnt even budged and well it got me all angry as it was hurting my ego . So I changed into a simple dress with no underwear because I was getting all irritated and bothered . So I left for the kitchen to grab something to eat because seducing him and getting sexually frustrated is too tiring .

I was standing next to the fridge eating some yoghurt when somebody which was Rey dragged me out and took me to the empty dinning hall . He kept his hand on my mouth and started the sweet torture and you know the rest.

According to Rey , leaving me on the edge was the perfect revenge for giving him a boner that day and if you think I got something that night from him than you are mistaken .

I was so embarrassed that day , that I didnt came out of my room or you could say bed . He was laughing in the begening but seeing me like this he gave up eventually and if you think he is so nice to do so. Then dont forget " The Rehansh Singhania" never forgets to taunt me in my face about this incident and also to rub in my face he bought me a bloody dildo lipstick shaped so that I dont miss him when he is abroad .

I hate my husband sometimes, but he has a nice side to which dominates his cocky self atleast infront of me.

Thinking about me wifey , Rey said.

Yeah, I replied thinking about the dinning hall incident.

Dont worry love, tonight I wont leave you on edge or do you want us to go back now.

No , I said. What will your friend think? That we cancelled on him because we were too horny to make it.

He chuckled , Brook would understand he always knew about my sexual appetite .

Brooklyn who? I asked .

Brooklyn Samuel , I am sure you must have heard of him.

You mean Jean Samuel's son , the one out of the twins . Green eyes , sexy body , their mother was a very famous Victoria Secret angel.

Rey replied, you definetely know him and I am offended by his description you gave sexy body huh. He asked?

You are in trouble wifey , wait till we get home .

With that I started laughing.

...................................................................

A/N

So I posted as promised and I brought someone here . He is none other than Brooklyn Samuel .

He is a character from the series BLS and BLSC series by one of my favourite writer beyondlocks.

Her work is amazing do read it you will fall in love with the series.I have posted the link to her series also.

Thankyou for the patience and sorry for being late.