✅✅ chapter 20 Possesive

Start writing your story

Rey' s pov

My weekend went great after the hearty confession to Shreya and I returned back home quite cheerful and happy because I knew I am having Shreya tomorrow so right now I am not unhappy with the fact that I am riding back home without Shreya and with my mom. My mother is really excited for the wedding more than me I'll say that . She has planned everything with Shreya's  family and this coming Saturday we are announcing our engagement and the pace of everything is that fast that I know I 'll get marrie soon  but no regrets . My mom being my mom has started teasing me with Shreya's name but she is happy because Shreya is a nice girl and my mom will get the daughter she always wanted.

------------------

Next day I was sitting in my office doing work when somebody knockeed in I was so busy with my work that I didnt noticed who it was but than a soft voice came " Mr . Singhania I am here to get my leave santioned " from you  she said in a playful voice . 

2 can play this game i thought and replied Ms . Joshi you just came back from your 2 day leave then there was diwali leave as well and next day sunday still u want leave! Why do you want so many leaves anyway? I asked with a smirk .

She said nothing went to the door locked it and came back an sat in my lap .

She smiled and gave me soft cheek kiss and said thats why i want a leave.

I replied Ms Joshi still not an enough valid reason to  take leave.

She gave an angelic smile and pecked me on my lips .

I was enjoying it and I replied again , Ms Joshi I am known as a strict employer when my other  employees will know what I am doing to you ,  giving you extra lineancy than what kind of repo will i hold.

O god she murmurred and she looked very cute and suddenly she was kissing me . It was a passionate kiss which ended after 2 mins . 

Ms Joshi are you trying to persuade me sexually to gain a favour . She smirked maybe .

You know Rey , I really wanted to be the part of preprations of each and everything I simply dont want to feel uninvited to anything , she said with a puppy face . Fine I'll give you a Saturday off only if you promise to go on dinner with me on Sunday and daily you will come to office till Friday you will mark your presence to me and report all the details of the party to me personally as you will head this event  . Now are you happy??? And mom was asking you to come home today in the evening . She wants to go shopping with you an take my card I gave her my card an she gave me back saying she has her own . Damn this women , dont worry princess soon you have to use these I winked and she stood up pecking my lips she went out winking at me an leaving .

Shreya's pov

My whole week went into a buzz after that meeting with Rey daily I used to meet Rey in the morning for people we were working but inside we used to have a hot makeout session . I know things are moving fast but this time I really want to trust him because this is the only option I have which is better than a life full of hatred and revenge and i dont want to suffer with the guilt that i never even tried so I am trying to go with the flow and trying to control Mr . Singhania with little flirting and kisses . It wont hurt right????

Rey's mom is amazing and I dont want to hurt or cheat her . This week was crazy I was juggling between office work and preprations I know I was on leave unofficially but I know work comes first and I dont want to present myself infront of Rey as an irresponsible individual .

Today was Saturday which was my day again but I lied to all my colleagues that I cant attend the grand party thrown by Mr .Singhania which officially and unofficially and partially and impartially I planned .

I felt like a princess wearing this beautiful golden dress embroidered by red rosses if i say this dress was pretty than it woul be an understatement.

The evening went as planned I was introduced as Rey's fiancee the people from our social circles were shocked that exactly how it happened?? I met lot of people and it was a bit overwhelming the media got into the buzz that the most eligible bachelor just got out of the list and people were curious to know about the mystery girl . Eventhough my family is a big name in state politics we children were always kept out of the limelight .

My friends wanted to kill me because they thought that I kept the big news away from them .

All the sluts from the office and all Rey's one night stands which constituted an important part were invited giving me those deadly glares because according to them I didnt deserved it and I was worthless but babydolls I got the man which is now my man an this possesive man never left my side even after the announcement. He even stole kisses from me when I was talking to others and people called it cute .

Whatever we say but it was a beautiful day for me . :-)

o