2 Austin POV

Austin woke up with a pounding headache not sure what had happened last night. His last memory was having the most pleasurable encounter of his life. He chuckled thinking his dream was very vivid and felt so real. As he threw the cover off his body he notice a red stain on his sheets. Frowning he went to the bathroom and did his morning routine. Going to the kitchen he expected his useless wife to have his breakfast and coffee ready as she had done every day for the past 2 years.
As he entered the kitchen he noticed nothing was done and became annoyed. As he turned one of the maids came in and he asked why nothing was ready. She gave a frightened look in his direction and explained that miss Marie is not at home and asked if he would like her to cook for him. Giving a nod of his head he strode towards her room to see what she was up to now. Was this another attempt to get his attention. When will she stop already how many times do I have to yell at her that I hate her and to stop with this attention seeking habits.
He walked in without knocking and notice that nothing looked disturbed. The bed was perfectly made and the surfaces were without a speck of dust. As he told the maids she was not to be served or treated as the mistress of the house he was shocked that her room was cleaner than the whole house. As he opened the drawers he found them empty so he went to the closet and also found that empty. With a pit in his stomach he went to her bathroom and not one thing in it belonged to her. She had left everything that he paid for and took only what she bought herself and brought to the house.
Walking out of the room in a daze he went to his room. Looking at his bedside table he saw a stack of paper and an object on top of the paper, walking over his stomach churned as he saw it was the wedding ring he gave Marie. Along with the divorce papers he threw in her face last night before the charity ball. He felt his heart stop as he found an note for him.

Dear Austin,
I have signed the papers you so kindly threw in my face last night before demanding I act like the loving wife one more time. I have had enough and will never have anything to do with a man like you or your pathetic family and friends again. You stole my virginity last night and called out for Amber. I hope you are both happy now that I am gone I will never come back. See why would I stay with a rapist for that is what you are. You had no regard for my well being or the fact I was crying and asking for you to stop. You put your hand over my mouth and kept thrusting harder. My attorney has already been made aware of the divorce papers and  everything is finished. I filed already with the court and you will get your divorce papers in the mail. No need to worry I want nothing from you no money no assets nothing. I wish I had never met or married you and hope you one day realize how badly you and all your family screwed up.

All my hate,
Marie Stewart

As I read this my heart stopped beating. I had practically raped her, how could I have lost myself that much as to do something like that. And I even called out someone else's name. Then I looked at my sheets and my face paled, on the sheets is the proof she was still a virgin and I couldn't deny the dread I felt at that thought. I have to find her and tell her I was sorry. I call my assistant and tell him to find her. As I get off the phone the door bell rings and a maid come in with an envelope addressed to me. I open the package and see it is the divorce certificate along with a restraining order for my whole family and myself all my staff and a note saying his friends have also been served as well.
After reading this I grew even more upset. She felt so miserable she made sure no one was able to contact her again. I sat on my couch and thought about everything. When I was done I became angry who does she think she is to embarrass me this way. She is a nobody, a nothing. She should be happy to have even been in my presence. With that thought my assistant called explaining he was not going to be able to find her as she has been erased from all platforms. Only her facebook had a picture of the divorce certificate with the caption good riddance to bad rubbish.
Reading this I was enraged I went to put a comment and I had been blocked. So I decided to call her and found it was no longer in service. How did she manage to do all this in a matter of hours? Only someone with money and power could do half of what she did in hours. My phone ringing broke my train of thought.
I look and see that it was Amber calling me.
" Austin what is going on I was served with a restraining order from your whore of a wife. What is going on?"
Hearing her call her a whore made me angry. So without thinking I snapped "why is she a whore for putting a restraining order on a backstabbing bitch like you. It's not like you were even her friend. You said all the time how you wished she would die. So stop bitching that she got fed up with the way everyone of us has been treating her. And don't call me again. Our so-called relationship is done."
After hanging up on her I blocked her on everything asking myself what did I ever see in her. I married Marie because my parents told me if I married Amber I would lose my inheritance. So I asked Marie and she said yes. I knew she loved me but I couldn't stand her that's why I asked for the divorce. My parents had finally given me everything so I no longer needed her. Shrugging my shoulders I went to get ready for work.
Upon entering the building my father came towards me looking pissed. As he approached I saw that he was holding a file in his hand and demanded I follow him to his office. As we got to his office I saw that my mother was present and had a bad feeling about this meeting.
My father cleared his throat before saying " So would you like to explain to me exactly how long you have been fucking that whore Amber while married to her supposed best friend?" I sat stunned looking from my dad to my mom and back again. Clearing my throat I said weakly " I don't know what you are talking about".
Laughing my father threw a bunch of pictures at me in every one of the was Amber and I. My face went even paler if that is possible I felt the bile rise in my throat. How could this be I was so careful. Looking at my parents all I see is disgust on their face. My father cleared his throat before saying " As you know our deal was you would inherit if you left that cunning bitch and married a woman of substance. I am here to inform you that as of now you are disinherited as you broke our contract. Cheated on your wife with a gold digging slut and put our family name in the gutter. All for what the sake of pussy are you so arrogant to believe you could have gotten away with it. You disgust me I am ashamed that you are my son." As soon as he said those words my world came crashing down. My parents are ashamed of me knowing that was worse than losing the inheritance.
My father spoke again before I could.
" Do you have any idea as to what you have really done? All those new clients that we had acquired were not from you being a great CEO. No it was they loved your wife who talked them into doing business with us while you the so called CEO snuck off to fuck his whore of a mistress. Did you really think no one knows about her? And here they all protected you instead of your poor wife who did nothing to you but help you in every way. And how do you repay her. By fucking some low life slut who spreads her legs for everything and anything. Here in case you want more proof than my word." He said this as more pictures are tossed in my face. On top of that he had videos of me leaving the hotel room and as I got on the elevator a new man would enter her room that I was paying for. Now my anger was to a boiling point now. But my father was not done yet.
" As of right now you are demoted. You will no longer have the title CEO which honestly you don't deserve. I built this company from the ground up and will not allow a low life cheating prick to ruin my hard work. Now where is your now ex wife we would like to formally apologize for allowing you to use her and turning a blind eye to your despicable behavior."
I hung my head before saying "She has processed the divorce papers and has put a restraining order on all our family and friends. Turns out she knew about Amber and no longer wants anything to do with us or her. "
His face showed how my father would love to strike me. Instead he shook his head and said "As it should be. You never treated her like she was part of our family. Infact everyone we know treated her like she was a piece of shit. I would want nothing to do with us either. But seeing as your mother and I never received a restraining order I hope she still loves us after we are able to talk to her. Because of you we lost a daughter. I hope you are proud of yourself." After saying this he told me to pack my office as I would be moving. As I left all I could think was wow what a shitty morning.