23 Marie POV

As I pulled up to the Davison house I see my assistant. And he looks very distressed at what is happening. As I approached him his face shows how relieved he is to see me. Once he gives me a complete run down on what happened to this poor woman. I was a ball of pure rage. That bastard put his hands on a pregnant woman and not once since has he contacted her to make sure she and his child are ok. I know right where that low life bastard is currently. He is with his other family. Well soon he will have nothing left to his name. As I ring the doorbell I see a beautiful woman who looks like she is ready for war. You could see raw fury in her blue eyes as she looked at me. After my assistant introduced me to Amanda she invited me to come in. Looking around I see that she has been very busy packing since she was released from the hospital.
             Marie
        " Amanda I know you don't know me, and I am sure you are hurting. I just wanted to come here to make sure you are safe and doing well. I was just told some of what happened by my assistant. I am so sorry if what I sent to you has caused you any harm as that was not my intention. I felt you had the right to know what kind of a man you had married. Damon has been cheating on you for years and infact he is a bigomest. He is legally married to you but he also married the woman in the file I sent to you. Now I have men to help with your belongings and I also have a truck on its way. Of you need I also have a penthouse apartments you are more than welcome to. As you can see I hate cheaters. My ex husband is Austin and he cheated on me the entire time we had been together. Damon knew all about his infidelity and did not try to help me. So I guess you could say I am getting my revenge on all that hurt me. I am only sorry for the fact that you and others have been hurt in the process of exposing these fake people to the world. Now i know what I have said is a lot to take in. So I just have one more question for you. And that my dear Amanda is do you want to get your revenge for him cheating on you and killing your child. If you do we can take him down today. So what do you say?"
               Amanda
        " I want that bastard to rot in hell. He killed my baby because I said if he left for another fucking business trip we are done. He hit me as hard as he could when he kicked my stomach. I want that bastard dead. And I appreciate your help and would be great full to use your apartment until I get on my feet. If you can help me break that bastard I will be in your debt. My only question is does this other woman know about me?"
              Marie
     " I would love to say she doesn't but yes she does. She doesn't know that you are his legal wife though. She is fully aware that he comes here to be with you. See she is just a gold digger from what I can see. I have already informed his employer and he has been terminated. Her employer has also terminated her as once the news gets a hold of this story they want nothing to do with it. The police are on standby to arrest them for bigamy and my lawyer has drawn up divorce papers for you. So let's get the rest of your belongings packed up shall we. Looks like we have a lot of work that needs to be done today."
        So together we finished packing all of her clothes that she brought into the marriage. She then took all the pictures and started the fire place and threw them in. Watching her do this you could see a smile from on her face. I started to laugh when she asked Ben, one of my men to please help with some boxes of important papers from the office. As they brought them out she throws them in the fire as well. She was laughing as she told the room that everything in those boxes was original copies and beyond irreplaceable. Well hopefully he had a copy of the deed to the house cause it was currently on fire along with everything else that he holds dear.
              As we leave the house Amanda turned and took one last look at her once loves home. With a sigh she turned and entered the car. As we drove we discussed what to do next. As we pull up to the house of his supposed second wife I hand her the divorce papers. As we knocked on the door the mistress answered looking as shocked as anyone could. We pushed past her and walked in to see Damon sitting on the couch. When he sees us he goes pale.
               Amanda
         " Hello husband and his whore. I don't want to disturb you but seeing as you are both together let's get this over with shall we. Here are the divorce papers. You will sign them and don't worry you and this home wrecking whore can move into your house. I have taken only my clothes that I brought with me. I want absolutely nothing from a piece of shit like you. Oh and by the way thank you so much for kicking me in the stomach two days ago. You saved me from being tied to you for the rest of my life. See you killed your own child that I was trying to tell you about. But as I see it you saved me from a fate worse than death. What kind of a man are you to hit a woman anyway. Oh that's right you are not a man at all. Oh I almost forgot have you met my good friend Marie Stewart. Turns out that she hates you just as much as I do. And by the way her lawyer is the one who had our divorce papers drawn up so don't think that you can try to fuck with me. So sign the papers so I can get the fuck out of here and away from scum like you."
         As she finished talking he looked ready to explode. What made it better was when he started to walk towards her with clenched fists. As he raised his hand to strike and Ben threw his ass to the ground as his bitch was screaming. Meanwhile my assistant had already called the police. As Ben put him in a choke hold we forced him to sign the divorce papers. As the cops showed up we showed them the proof needed to put his ass behind bars for a long time. Along with his homewrecker mistress. As the cops watch this man kick his pregnant wife, till she was unconscious on the floor of the kitchen of the house they once shared. The anger could be felt in the room from all who watched the video. Guess dumbass forgot about the surveillance cameras in his own house. With this as proof of him abusing his wife and killing his unborn child. Plus the fact that he was a bigamist he wouldn't see daylight for a long time.