15 Third Person POV

Marie POV 

  Sitting at my desk my brother walked in smiling and laughed while handing me his file with a smile on his face. I look at the file and laugh, it looks as though the boys had been busy in the last few days. I pull out the picture of Austin's cousin Michael looking sad and pathetic and felt nothing but satisfaction in my soul. The next file held Susan looking like a street walker and completely destroyed and once again satisfaction settled in my soul.
    Danny
    " So Micheal is now at your ex husband's house. He has absolutely nothing to his name. Susan is back to doing her old line of work at the strip club the Bare Pussy. I mean who names a strip club that it sounds like a porn studio. The lovely Lane family have moved to the local motel 8 now that the dumbass closed his wallet. Speaking of dumbass Amber is desperately trying to get her nails back into him. As we speak she is pregnant but will try to pass it off as Austin's baby when it is actually Thomas Lanes child. In the file I have all the proof you need including a DNA test."
      Marie
  " I will give this to his parents so they know what that evil witch is up to now. I don't care about him but I will not let her hurt his parents. Those people have caused enough trouble for the Brooks without adding this to the mix. Now brother dearest who is your next target going to be? Have you chosen yet?"
            Danny
       " So I have decided to go after Amber's friend Tiffany Gerald. I read her file and found that she has been stealing from her company for the last five years. Has committed tax fraud and recently started an affair with her boyfriend's dad. But the best part is she is pregnant by the father. What is it with these people Rie all they do is cheat on each other and steal from each other. With friends like these who needs enemies."
    I nodded my head agreeing with my brother. I couldn't understand either. Looking at his file I smile and agree that Tiffany needs to be taken care of next. Also her boyfriend Kevin needs to know what his father has been doing behind his back. How could you do that to your own son? Looking at the pages I see that Kevin's father is married so I make sure to copy all documents and send his wife the proof she will need to file for the divorce.
     After making copies for both Kevin and his mother Dana I send them off by messenger. They should be delivered by this evening before dinner time. Now we sit back and watch as this bitch gets what she deserves. The last time I had to be in the same room as her she purposely spilled boiling hot soup down my back and had me hospitalized. Before that she pushed me down the stairs and I broke my ankle. So this bitch is going to regret all the hell she ever put me through.
          Kevin POV
    Pulling up to the gate of my apartment building I sigh in relief. It's been a long day and all I want to do is take a shower and go to bed. Pulling into my parking spot I got out and head to the lobby. Before I hit the elevator the man behind the desk informed me that I have a package that was delivered by messenger. Thanking him I head to the elevator and wait for it to open. Once the doors open I hit my floor and lean back resting my head trying to get rid of the stress headache that I have had since lunch. When the door opens I head to my apartment and immediately go take a shower. Today was just to stressful. Tiffany has been acting very different the past few months and lately all we do is argue. After showering I get dressed and make myself dinner. After eating I remember the package so I grab it and sit on the sofa and open it.
       Now my head is pounding. Pictures of my father fucking my girlfriend while I was away on a business trip last week. Text messages between the two over the past couple of months. Her telling him she is pregnant with his child. I run to the bathroom and throw up my food. After brushing my teeth I heard the door bell. When I looked to see who it was my heart fell. Standing on the other side of my door was my broken hearted mother. Opening the door she flew into my arms crying. All she kept saying was how sorry she was that he would do something like that to me. I just held my mom and comforted her as best I could. When she was able to control her sobs I said.
    Kevin
     " Are you ok mom? What can I do? You will stay with me from now on. We will call an attorney first thing in the morning. Please don't cry Mom I love you and we will make them both pay. He will not get away with doing that to you. I won't let him."
   Dana
" I love you Kevin I am so sorry for what he did. I can't believe they did that to you. Don't forget son your mom isn't a fool. I made that no good cheating bastard sign a prenup agreement. He might have forgotten about it but I sure didn't. He just lost everything. And I mean everything. It was all mine to begin with anyway. So it is now going to be ours. The business will be transferred to your name and half the of my assets will be signed over to you by the end of the week. It was going to happen when I died but I think it should happen now don't you. Plus that little whore is going to be going to prison for embezzlement. So she is technically fired. They should have thought about it more before they decided to fuck with my son."