21 Austin/ Marie POV

Austin
          Seeing the pure hate and disgust in Marie's eyes made my stomach drop. I turned to look at Amber to see a look of shock on her face. Seems as though even this bitch has just realized the extent of hatred that we have caused Marie to have towards the two of us. Watching as she turned and smiled at Kevin I had a surge of jealousy hit me. That was how she use to look at me before she left me. Shrugging off my discomfort at the thought of her finding comfort in someone else, I turned to the one who has betrayed me for years with my so called best friend. As she smiles as seductively as possible, all I want to do is throw up and leave. So I decided to just get this over with as my phone dings with a message from my attorney that he is here with the restraining order. I also had him get the proof of paternity for her child so she can't try to say the baby is mine. This should be entertaining to say the least. As she realizes she is losing her meal ticket and facing jail time for selling the company condo. Let the games begin.
            Austin
           " So Amber I asked you here today to discuss something that I was told. I had a visit from my cousin Michael. You remember him don't you. He informed me that not only did you fuck Thomas but also Michael, his father and everyone of my so called friends while you were fucking me. Not to mention you had what did he say five abortions. And now you're pregnant again. And he also said you had every intention to say it was my bastard child. Well guess what I found out. It's actually Thomas's child. I also got my hands on the proof of paternity so you can drop the act now you nasty bitch. I can't believe I fell for someone as low class as you. You are literally a prostitute. You disgust me and I never want you to come near me again do you understand me. If you do I will make sure you live to regret it. But from what I heard Marie has already fired you from her company. And you are now homeless so is Thomas. I guess you both are a perfect match for each other. I feel bad for that child to be honest. Having parents like you and him it is better off in foster care than with a whore who makes her money on her back, and a dead beat loser who has never worked a day in his life. Now my attorney is here with a restraining order to keep you away from me and every piece of property I own. You are also going to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law for selling my companies condo that didn't belong to you. So that is technically a fraudulent sale. So goodbye I hope to never see or hear from you again."
            As I got up and started to leave I heard Amber start to cry. Guess she never thought I would really break it off with her. As my attorney hands her the restraining order she started to scream at Marie. I turned just in time to see her try and slap her in the face. What happened next had me floored.

              Marie POV
           Sitting having a lovely time with Kevin and his mother. I must say today has turned out to be one of the best days I have had in a long time. And as the saying goes all good things must come to an end. Hearing something behind me. Then someone screaming my name. I turned to see non other than Amber looking as though her world had come to an end. I can't even understand what this idiot is talking about, all she is doing is screaming incoherently. Then this dumbass thought it would be a good idea to try and slap me. So I did what anyone would do. I grabbed her hand and stopped her before she could make contact with my face. Then hit this bitch with all I had. Yes I know she is pregnant but no one will hit me or even try to hit me and get away with it. And I made sure to keep a tight grip on her so she didn't fall . So no harm came to her baby. But her face now that is a different matter altogether. The shock on her face after I hit her was amazing to see. She still believes I am the same person who would never retaliate against anyone. Not raise my voice to anyone or even have a fight with someone. Now they will see what I am truly like. I always stayed meek and mild to try and get Austin to take notice of me and fall in love with me. Now I could care less about that asshole and this bitch will pay for everything she has ever done to me. 
        Looking to my body guards I nod my head for them to call the police. This idiot must have forgotten that I am a fucking royal. She just tried to strike the princess of England and will be prosecuted for it. I on the other hand have diplomatic amunity. Looking to Austin I decided to twist the knife a little deeper in for the Amber and Austin drama.
            Marie
            " Well Amber you are one dumb bitch. You just tried to slap a member of the British royal family. You will be seeing prison time now you stupid whore. That was a dumb ass move. Now I am also the owner of your dear boyfriends company. You know the company that owns the condo you sold illegally. I will also be prosecuting to the fullest extent of the law for that as well. Oh but don't worry lover boy has until Friday to give back all the money he stole from my company. Or he will be in a cell as well. Don't think you can all get away with treating me like shit for all these years and get away with it. Just ask Tiffany right Kevin. She is currently being booked in jail for theft and fraud as well. Looks like you homewreckers like to stick together don't you. By the time I'm done with you, you won't see daylight for the rest of your life. Say goodbye to your freedom bitch. Maybe in your next life you won't fuck with someone else's relationship. But I will say thank you for one thing before you get taken away. If it wasn't for you and Austin betraying me and hurting me so badly, I never would have been able to understand true hatred and disgust. I would have stayed trusting the wrong people. But thanks to you two horrible people I now know what pure unadulterated hate is every time I look at either of you. Now leave and never come near me again. "
       Turning my back on her as the cops put her in cuffs. I see Austin just standing white faced with glassy eyes. Guess he saw me hit his girlfriend then, oh well not my problem. Turning back to my table we finished our meal and agreed to do it again. As we left Kevin surprised me and kissed me on the lips. To say I was happy was an understatement. The butterflies went nuts and I can't wait to tell KitKat all about it. Oh my gosh I got a real kiss and one that lasted more than five seconds. I know because I counted. Ok yep I am a freaking loser I need ice cream a face mask and girl talk like Stat.