11 Marie POV

As the guys and I head to my home office we are all laughing at the fact that Jeffrey just got a wooden spoon to his ass. As we sit down we all laugh at the face he makes.We have all been a victim of the evil wooden spoon. And let me tell you I am just as terrified now as I was as a child.
         Looking at my desk I hand each person a file. In each person's file was a name of a person who I am seeking revenge on. As they open their files I see smirks on all the boys faces. You see I am not the only one who has issues with these people. I look to Daniel and see his eyebrows raised and a smile on his face.
           Daniel
" So Ree does this mean that we're going to teach all these idiots a lesson. Please tell me we're also going after their poor excuse of parents.
They are to blame for how self righteous these spoiled brats are  now. "
            Marie
" Yes dear brother evey single person with a file is our target. So boys as we speak my darling ex husband should be learning of the companies new CEO. And if I know him he is shitting himself with how much he has to return back to my company. Not to mention that Steven is his boss. Oh by the way I invited his parents to meet mom and dad. They always treated me well so I want to show them I don't hold any kind of hard feelings towards them."
            Daniel
" Lets call Stevie and see how it went. I am dying to get all the details. And to know if little bitch boy is crying in his office right now."
            Lorenzo
" Oh my God Ree please tell me that you still have the security system set up so we can watch it on your laptop. All I want to see is I'm crying in the fetal position in his office. I still don't understand what you saw on him Ree. That man has always been selfish. I'm glad you divorced to stupid ass. We missed you, our group wasn't the same without you. Your royal pain in my ass."
              Marie
" I swear to God Lorenzo you call me a pain in the ass one more time I'm telling Nana on you! And let's see how well you can sit down for the next two weeks. " After saying this I laughed at his expression on his face with the threat of Nana and her wooden spoon. I open my laptop to our security system at my company. Immediately saw Austin making frantic phone calls. So we all decided to play with Steven. Dialing his number we watched as he tried to figure out who's number it was.
              Steven
" Hello this is Steven"
          Marie
" Hello Steven how is your first day going so far? Make anyone cry so far today?"
             Steven
" Oh yeah hahaha. I wish you were all here for that show. He looked ready to cry when I told him he has to give all the money back. Including the condo. I know she already sold it. So I am curious how he will manage to fix this situation he got himself into. Oh by the way his mom and dad are so happy to know you are not mad at them. They are some really nice people. How did they get a son like Austin. He is so selfish and they are so giving. Well Ree I love you but I need to call a staff meeting to introduce myself to everyone. And inform them that Austin is no longer in charge in any way shape or form. This should be an interesting meeting. I heard he was using his position to get laid. He is a real scumbag. So I will talk to you all after work lets go out for dinner. "
          Marie
" Sounds good and thank you for taking over the company for me. We will see you later tonight. I love you to Stevie"
           After hanging up the phone we all laughed. This is going to be a great day. As I look at the files each guy has I asked them to shuffle them together so we can pick our next target at random. So we put them on the desk and shuffle them altogether. We played rock paper scissors to see who picked the file today. I lost so I waited to see who would win. Danny was out next then came Steve and he lost to Marco. Finally Jeffrey and Lorenzo duked it out and Jeff won. He closed his eyes and picked a random file. Opening his eyes he opened the file with such an evil smile on his handsome face my he showed us the name and we all chuckled.
         Jeffrey
" Looks like we are going to play with Amber first. Wait can't we sue her for selling that condo and all her jewelry when it was your company that actually owned and paid for it Ree?"
       Marie
" See you're not just a pretty face. We will call the lawyers and start the process. I can't wait till she realizes that she can do jail time for fraud. What an idiot. She even studied law in school for a while. But I guess it was easier making money on her back than with her brains. Sad really she used to be so smart."
      I called my attorney and told them everything that needed to happen. He reassured me that we had a open and shut case. As I am the sole owner of the company and had been for a while now. The money Austin used was acquired by theft. So Amber sold stolen property and is now going to be facing charges. Not to mention all the jewelry my company paid for and all the money in her bank account would be seized. Guess she will learn the hard way. But that's not my problem. As I look through the file I see how generous I have been to her family as well. Looks like she bought mommy and daddy a house with my money. And Austin the idiot that he is put it in the companies name. So I send my lawyer the whole file with instructions to evict those people as soon as possible. People may think o am being heartless. But her parents never treated me kindly. Always said I was trash and that I should do the world a favor and kill myself. So I am just repaying the kindness to those horrible people.