14Third Person POV

The Lane family could not understand what was happening right now. All these years Austin was easily fooled into giving them everything they asked and now they had nothing. How did this happen. Everyone turned to look at Thomas who coward back at the look of pure disgust from his so called loving family. These people only cared about money nothing else. Before anything could be said an officer came over and forcefully removed the jewelry from everyone including the diamond wedding rings off of Mr and Mrs Lane. As the woman screamed in horror the men looked on in pure panic of the knowledge of how far Austin was going to go for revenge.
Thomas
"I tried to get talk to him but he is not going to stop. He caught Amber and I at the club last night and has turned his back on every one now. He now knows that we all betrayed him and will be out for blood. Lets just get in the cars and go to the vacation house for now. He will calm down eventually."
Mr.lane
" Are you really that stupid boy. You fucked his girlfriend for years and think he will just calm down. And what cars would those be hmm? The ones he bought that got taken just now! What vacation house? You mean his vacation house that he has let us use for the last what ten years. What don't you get. With out him we would have been penny less and on the street years ago. We have nothing without him. And all because of you and that whore. Tell me son was she worth losing everything for. Because you not only lost us our home and money but also our family legacy. But you also lost us our friendship with the Brooks that meant so much to us. That friendship gave us status in this country. Now what do we have? I'll tell you nothing. Not a fucking thing. And now we find out that Austin was married to the next queen of fucking England and you insulted and embarrassed, harassed and hurt her at every turn. So tell me boy do you think she and her family are going to let things go?"
As all the Lane family stood on the side if the road and watched as the gates of the house they once called home closed, it really hit home how screwed they really are.
Meanwhile Michael Brooks was sitting in his living room on his phone, trying to get ahold of Silvia. while his wife was going through the mail. Michelle Brooks opened up the brown envelope and the USB drive fell into her hand. Looking in the envelope she pulls out a letter accompanied by pictures. The letter stated.
My dear Mrs. Brooks
I am so sorry to have be the one to inform you that your husband has been having an affair with my wife for the last 2 years. I have enclosed all evidence you will need to prove adultery in a divorce procedure. I have also enclosed all text messages between both parties in case your husband deleted his history. I am truly sorry for any pain this may have caused you. Please feel free to contact me if you need anything at all. I wish you all the best.
Henry Dunstone
Michelle couldn't believe what she just read. She looked at the picture and her stomach dropped. Immediately she went to her room called her attorney and told him what happened. He informed her he would be over in a half hour with all the paperwork and not to worry. Hanging up she wiped the tears from her eyes and grabbed his suitcases and started packing his things. He would leave with what he came with. Nothing more nothing less. See he forgot about our little prenup agreement. Dumbass signed it but obviously didn't read it. It clearly says if you cheat you get nothing. As I am packing his things I come across some nasty slutty lingerie. I am all for sexy lingerie but this looks like a street walker wore it. Going to the living room I see the cheating asshole himself looking frustrated. Must be due to his mistress not connecting with him now.
When the door bell rings I opened it to see my family attorney. I smile and hug him and we walk in to the living room. Michele looks up with a look of confusion when I say.
Michelle
" So today I was given evidence of your affair with Silvia Dunstone for the past 2 years. I have all your texts including the ones you sent just now sitting on my couch. I have pictures, which by the way really, she was a serious down grade. And top it off I have videos of you both fucking in her house and in my house. So as you can see Tony is here you will sign the divorce papers now as you are so beyond fucked due to the prenup you signed. Just so you know the whore is now penny less on the street just like you are. You now have no one standing in the way of your happiness together. All your things are packed. Including the trashy lingerie you had the nerve to hide in my closet. You leave with only what you came with remember that. Which means you leave with nothing you fucking loser. I really hope she was worth it. You are just like your useless cousin. Both of you choose whores over quality. Sign the papers and get the fuck out of my house. "
Tony
" Mr Brooks all credit cards, bank account and cellphone in which my clients money have been paying have been frozen. The cars all belong to my client as well. We have the police waiting to escort you from the property. Please sign the divorce papers and leave."
The look on Michael's face says it all. He never believed he would be caught. For the past 2 years he was able to get away with it, now he just lost everything in a matter of seconds. He was panicking but was literally fucked. So he figured he would give her time to cool off then she would forget this bullshit about divorce. She has been obsessed with him since highschool so he was sure it would always be that way. That's what he thought when he sign it she would never actually go through with a divorce anyway. And then I will sweet talk my way back in, easy.
Michelle had one of the maid bring out the suitcases Michael brought with him when he moved in. He looked confused when she handed him an outfit so outdated.
Tony
" Mr Brooks as per the prenup you signed with my client before you got married. In the case of adultery you leave with nothing from the marriage. Which means no clothes, money, jewelry, cars, cellphone, stocks or bonds. You leave in the exact state you came here in. As you can see all your possessions were kept safe. So I will call in another male to watch as you remove all the clothes that my client has paid for as well as jewelry. Then you will leave immediately."
All Michael could think was what the fuck she was seriously going to divorce me. After being stripped even of his designer boxers and escorted out of the estate. All he could think was. How the fuck did this happen? Wondering what to do next he picked up his suitcases and walked to the one place he hoped to find help. Knocking on the door he held his breath. Things didn't go well last time they saw each other. The door swung open and there stood non other than Austin Brooks.