9 Austin POV

I can't believe my parents are not even trying to get me out of here. I have to wait until my lawyer comes in to bail me out. Not only do I have to wait with these trashy people, I have Thomas in the same cell as me. He is crying in the corner at the moment. I wonder if I could get away with beating the shit out of him again.
         How could they do this to me? They betrayed me in the worst way possible. All I want to know is why did they do it. But from what the reporters said Amber has been fucking anything she can for money. I can't believe she is the person I have wanted to marry for years. Guess my parents were right about her being a golddigger. Now I have to figure out how to earn the trust I lost back from my mom and dad. Not to mention if what the news is saying Marie is a fucking Princess. How could she lie to me for so long? I know I cheated on her our entire relationship and don't really have any right to be angry, but how could she keep that kind of information from me.
           As we sit here waiting for our lawyers I hear the news about what happened at the club again. My reputation is beyond ruined now. How did I not realize that the two people who I trusted with everything were also the same people who betrayed me and destroyed my life. Hearing him crying in the corner I almost lost control and attacked him. Luckily my lawyer had arrived at that moment to free me. As I am called to step forward I hear Thomas say" Your going to get me out of here right? You are not just going to leave your best friend behind right?" I could hear the panic in his voice guess dumbass just realized what happened tonight.
    Looking at him with nothing but hatred and disgust he flinched back.
" Tell me why you would think that after all you and that bitch have done to me I would even think about helping you or her. Good luck getting out of here with out my bank account. You are a nothing and have always been nothing. Without me your parents business will be bankrupt by the end of the week. I am pulling all my backing out of your company. So enjoy welfare. And don't ever call me again. We are not friends and tell that to the cheap bitch as well. '
      I turned and left without looking back. I could hear him calling out to me crying saying he was sorry. But no matter what he said or did we are never going to be able to repair what he broke. As we leave the station I suddenly thought this must be how Marie felt. Finding out that her husband was screwing her best friend for the entire marriage. Then I thought what if she finds out we were actually together when she and I started dating in college. If she was feeling half of what I am currently feeling, she must hate me to the point of no return. And to prove how big of a prick I truly am I take her fucking virginity and call out her best friends name as I cum.
      Maybe my parents are right. I really am a disgrace to the Brooks family name. After arriving home it really hit me how alone I am now. It use to be Marie asking me about my day and putting my dinner on the table while constantly trying to get me to talk to her about anything. I would just give short answers then head off to a club with Amber, Thomas and Michael to get drunk and of course spend time with Amber. Afterwards I would come home and crawl into bed knowing that I smelled of sex and another woman's perfume. And not once did I ever stop to think about how much pain I was causing Marie and my parents. My mom and dad never said anything to me but I would bet my life they knew what I was doing.
      Walking to the master suite I noticed that things looked different. Looking around I see all pictures of Marie and I on our wedding day are gone. Along with everything that had been given to her by me as a gift. I quickly called for the maid to explain why things have been moved. Her reply madey blood boil.
   " Mr. Brooks when you left earlier this evening one of Amber's friends came and said to start moving mrs. Brooks out of the master suite as Amber is the new Mrs. Brooks. All of the old Mrs. Brooks belongings and pictures are currently on fire in the back yard. I apologize sir but you always said Amber was always allowed to do as she pleased in this house. So no one stopped her friend Susanna out if fear of you being angry with us. Susanna is still outside if you want to speak with her. " With that the maid turned and walked away as fast as she could. It was no secret that all the staff hated Amber and absolutely adored Marie, as she never looked down on them and even helped around the house to make it easier to fo their jobs.
        Turning towards the back yard I feel a rage build inside of me like nothing I have ever felt before. Amber had over stepped by having one of her friends come in to my house and throw away my ex-wife's belongings. Passing one of the maids I ask them to please call the cops and head outside. Seeing Susanna drinking a bottle of my expensive wine I walk over and rip it out of her hands. She begins to yell at me until she gets a look at who just snatched the bottle from her.
     With a coy smile she said " Hey handsome just get home? Don't worry I got rid of all that bitches shit so Amber has room to move in tomorrow. Still can't believe she sold the condo so quickly. I mean not even a full 24 hours and she was packed and ready to move in with you. Got to say she is one lucky girl to have you as her future husband. I'm jealous she always has the best of everything. " As she said this you could hear the commotion from the front door. I turned to see the officer approaching. Smiling I look at Susanna and say " Arrested this woman for breaking and entering, destruction of private property and stealing as the bottle of wine she stole from my cellar is worth over 5 thousand dollars. Also please add arson to her charges. She could have burned my house down being this close with a fire and a can of gas." Her face was priceless as she was handcuffed and dragged out screaming she was told to do it by Amber. Once she was gone I looked at the flames and felt nothing but shame and grief. At the top being eaten buy the fire was Marie's wedding dress. I remember how happy she was in that dress and  how much I destroyed her happiness with out a thought. Walking to the master suite I looked at my reflection and was disgusted at my own reflection. I had the perfect wife in always and now I have nothing. All because I believed she was a worthless nobody, who had no money or family to turn to. I knew she was in love with me and I used it to my advantage. Well she got the last laugh didn't she. As far as the world is concerned I am the nobody and not worthy of her.
      After showering and getting ready for bed I sit back and reflect on all the mistakes I have made in recent years. What bothered me the most is that I really am not a good person like I always thought I was. My parents were right I am a selfish, spoiled, conceited prick who's getting what he deserves.