3 Marie POV

Sitting at my desk I was laughing while watching the video my security team gave me. In this amazing video I watched as Amber Stine was called into her bosses office and fired. I was crying I laughed so hard. To bad she didn't know I owned the company she worked for. As I watched her begg and plead my smile grew. She had to be carried out by security and dropped on the sidewalk in front of the building. Her purse hitting her in the face was the icing on the cake and I fell out of my chair laughing so hard.
And that is exactly how mu brother found me snorting like a pig laughing my head off.
      My brother Daniel was staring at me as though I had lost my mind. This only made me laugh more. Finally calming down enough to talk I asked him why he was doing here this early in the morning.
" Early Ree you do know its the afternoon right. And what has you laughing so hard anyway? " He asked me with smile on his handsome face.
   " Oh my god you have to watch this video. It has to be the best thing I have ever seen. " I say and start laughing again picturing Ambers face again. Daniel watches it and ends up joining me on the floor laughing like hyenas. And this is how our nana found us both. She just laughed and smiled while putting our lunch on the table in my office and telling is to behave and eat or no dessert. Needless to say we jumped up and did as nana said. Her dessert are to die for and the only threat we take to heart. As we sat and ate our lunch my brother asked me what happened.
" So last night before the charity ball that asshole threw divorce papers in my face and demanded I sign them. Then demanded I go to the ball and act like the good wife in front of everyone. I did as asked and by the end of the night we were actually having a good time one thing lead to another and he took my virginity in a very harsh way. On top of that he called out that bitches name when he orgasmed. So I showered packed all my things I brought or paid for my self and left my ring and his copy of the papers along with a note on his bedside table. I left with my copy of the signed divorce papers. Sent the paperwork to our lawyer he had our uncle Jean sign the divorce certificate and restraining orders for all his family and friends. The perks of having a judge for an uncle. And then I came here called mom and dad which is obviously how you knew I would be here. And now I am going to destroy them all. I already made the bitch lose her job can't wait to do yuuyssfdddaaa am we. "
      He eyed me for a moment before his smile grew so wide and said" I WANT IN" and cackling like a old crone started making calls to our friends. While he made his calls I picked up a file and saw that it belonged to a Silvia Dunstone. That woman made my two years hell always making snide comments on how I looked, dressed and even spoke.  She happened to also be having an affair with Austin's cousin Michael so maybe someone should tell her husband. After all it's the only right thing to do isn't it. After reading her file more I saw that she has been cheating for almost her whole marriage. Why get married if you are going to cheat. It makes no sense to me.As I look through the file to find pictures and a video of many encounters those two had in the past couple of years.
         As I make copies of the files I call my assistant to arrange for them to be delivered to Mr.Dunstone. As my assistant arrived so did nana with our dinner. As we ate our dinner I thought. I really can't wait for all of these people who treated me like shit to realize they all work for me. Even my darling ex-husband doesn't know I am the majority shareholder of his fathers company. When I heard they were going under I bought out eighty five percent of the company. So technically he works for me as well.
          As my assistant leaves the room I realized it's already late. my brother turns to me and says "Ree get dressed we are going out with our friends to celebrate your freedom. So hurry up they will meet us at the club."
      I smile and kiss him on the cheek, leaving to go get ready. As I walk in to my closet I look at all the clothes and wonder what to wear tonight. I decided to be comfortable and grabbed a pair of jeans and a white laced cropped top with a black bra. Looking at my shoes I chose a pair of black high heeled riding boots that came up to just unde my knee.
          After picking my outfit I jump in the shower and hurry to get ready to go out. This will be the first time since getting married I will actually have a night out. Austin never allowed me to leave the house with out him as it would not look good that he wasn't with me. Meanwhile he could do as he pleased and stay out for weeks on end but I had to be the good little wife and obey his command. As I see it I am taking back my life tonight and I will show the world what Marie Stewart is really like.
             As Daniel and I climbed in the limo we opened a bottle of champagne and toasted to a fun and unforgettable night with people we love.
          The car came to a stop outside the best nightclub in New York with it's line going around the block just to get in. As Daniel and I step out we walk straight past the line and the bouncer lets us in immediately. Upon entering we are escorted straight to the VIP section which my best friend Mary Clark rented out for is tonight. As we arrive the group turn and scream and run at us. We all hug and laugh and start talking over each other at the same time. My friend Cole Adams looks me in the eyes and says "  Ree we missed you so much don't you ever do this again. We love you. Ok so i said what I needed to say now lets PARTY!!!!!!!" He screamed as loud as he could.
          We all cheered and started ordering drinks. As the server was leaving our section we heard a loud voice complaining about not being allowed in the VIP section. I looked over to see it was non other than Amber and Thomas who happened to be Austin's best friend.