4 Marie POV

Looking at Amber and Thomas together I couldn't help but laugh. Taking out my phone I snapped pictures of those two holding hands getting close in so I could use it as blackmail later. See Thomas is engaged to a lovely young lady. Her parents are filthy rich and I know he is marrying her for money only. So I sent her the pictures and the video I had of them at the club together. I also attached a file of them having sex earlier this week. I know I am so sweet. Sitting in our booth we could still hear what sounded like nails on a chalkboard but was really Amber screaming about not being in the VIP. She was demanding to know who exactly was taking up the entire VIP floor. Upon hearing this my friend Cole decided to take it care of the issue and called for the manager to come to us.
         A middle aged man with a kind face showed up and asked what he could do for us.
    " Would you please tell those people to leave and inform them they are officially blacklisted from any clubs owns by the Adams corp. That includes all in their party." As Cole said this the manager went a bit pale but said he would handle it. He left the room and Mary quickly brought up the cctv footage of the club and we watched as the manager had them follow him to his office. When they entered the office Mary hit record on her iPad and we listened to them being told they all are blacklisted. We had smiles the entire time.
       Thomas was actually crying saying "How is this possible do you know who I am? ". And the best part was when the manager whose name was Greg said " No I have no idea who you are nor do I care. You don't sign my checks and I will not be intimidated by a child who hasn't had to work for a thing in his or her life. Grow up young man you have done nothing but ride the coat tails of others for all that you have. I earn every cent I make on my own with no help from anyone else. So please leave my office and this club before I call the police for trespassing. "
       At this point we all cheered and raised our glasses in a toast and  agreed  that Greg needs to get a raise.
But little did we know the best was still to come. While watching the screen one of our servers came in and brought our attention towards the door. And this is the best part as Austin stood in the doorway with Thomas's fiance. Both looked ready to kill someone. As we watched the screen we could see that Greg was indeed having to call the cops on these lowlife people. All I could think of was wow you really give yourselves self importance. Even I as a royal would never act like they are. Infact everyone in this VIP section is royalty. And we don't even act as they do. Sad really.
        I lean forward towards the balcony of the VIP section to make sure I get the best view in the house for the shit show that is about to play out. As if on cue the cops come in and arrested all of the people in thomas and Amber's party. As they are handcuffed the best part is Amber is screaming not to touch her fiance. The look on both Austin's and Carol's faces was priceless. I actually love Carol and that is the only thing that is bothering me. That a beautiful soul like her was caught up in this mess. All because Thomas wants her money. It's sad really looking at her you can see her heart is broken and just how much this betrayal has shattered her.
            Austin on the other hand looked as though he wants to commit murder. But when Amber and Thomas are brought to the door and see both Austin and Carol they both look white as ghosts. At that moment I make sure to take as many pictures as possible. Amber immediately puts on the damsel in distress act begging for Austin to help her while poor Thomas looks like he wants to die on the spot.
           As the cops drag everyone out the manager says one last time " Don't ever come back you all are blacklisted from all clubs restaurants and venues that are owned and operated by the Adams corp. Officers we would like to press charges to the full extent of the law please. I would also like to have an extra charge of bribery put on as they kept threatening and offering me money to not call the police."
              Hearing this the crowd around the New York socialites started to laugh and started to heckle them. One person even yelled get jobs you bums, while another man asked if all the women were escorts cause they looked so cheap. All the women hung their heads to embarrassed to look at anyone. It was then that Mary, Cole, Daniel and I noticed that our good friends Sara and Heather arrived at the door. I got so excited that I ran down to greet them and then to my surprise my good friends Jeffrey, Lorenzo, Marco and Steven came in behind them. I ran and jumped on Lorenzo who is 22 years old and 6'7 beautiful Italian man. Wrapping my legs around him I hung on him like a monkey while he laughed kissing my head. Hearing a cough I look to see Jeffrey and immediately cling to him like a monkey. Jeffrey is a 22 years old 6'5 Russia god and last but not least my twins. Marco 6'8 and Steven 6'8 both 22 years old, both Greek and yes they are sculpted like Greek gods. As I stand next to them I notice how small I really am. I am 22 years old and I stand at 5'8. As I look to my left I see my beautiful friends Sara and Heather who jump on me and we all fly back thankfully into the guys. As we all laugh and hug I hear another cough and look back and see all my friends and my brother laughing at my reaction to my friends who I love so much surprising me tonight. It's made my night having them all drop what they were doing to come see me tonight.
         As we made our way back to the VIP section Lorenzo pointed asking " Hey babygirl isn't that your loser ex husband and his whore?"
        I look and see them arguing and the cops trying to get everyone to leave so I replied " That would be them my love. Want to see what happened before you arrived tonight it will make you laugh?!" After saying that everyone sat and watched the whole scene all over again and laughed at the fools who really believe they are better than everyone else in the world. After watching the video I looked to see that Greg the manager had to call even more police as it has turned into a proper issue. Cole has a strict no paparazzi rule for his club so we all thought why not allow them access to get all the juicy gossip.
          Sarah made a phone call to her employees and told them they are allowed here this one time and to hurry as she wanted it on the new tonight if possible. With a smirk she said" They will be here in less than five minutes. Just in time for the walk of shame." We all laugh thinking about how this will completely ruin what they value most. Their image is what they covet along with money. I wish to be a fly on the wall when they see their faces on the 10:00 news. With the headline forcibly removed and blacklisted from nightclub due to being arrogant. Just the thought brought me joy.
       Looking to Sara she smiles and says "Let the games begin". At the door to the club all you could see was flashing lights and people yelling questions at those being escorted out of the club. What surprised me was seeing the great and powerful Austin Brooks being lead away in cuffs as well. Well that was a turn of events no one was expecting. My gaze turn to Thomas to see he had a black eye and a busted lip. I couldn't stop myself laughing, this night couldn't get any better. Once all that drama was over my friends and I partied like we did in college. My last thoughts of the night were god how I missed being me and missed my friends and family. And of how bad tomorrow is going to be by how much I am drinking. Here's to hoping nana gives me headache medicine in the morning or it's going to suck. With that thought we partied until we all got carried home.