24 Marie POV

After the Davison show down, I am so in need of a spa day. Thinking of asking my girlfriends to join me in a day of nothing but relaxation. Sitting in my office looking at the mountain of paperwork I have to finish I decided to go find my brother and make him help me with it. Searching through the house I find him sleeping by the pool. Running as fast as I can into the house, I grabbed the largest pot I could find and fill it with cold water. Trying as hard as I can not to spill it everywhere I run outside and dump it on Danny's head. Hearing his screams was totally worth it. Until I went to run and my stupid ass stubbed my own toe and fell into the damn pool. Like seriously what the hell just happened. Swimming to the side of the pool I see this idiot laughing his ass off so I do what anyone else would do. I asked him to help me out and pulled his dumbass in with me. As I make my grand escape into the house I heard nana scream about her floors getting wet.
       As I ran into my room I to take a shower and then see what was going on with that idiot brother of mine. After getting ready I head into his room to see he is on the phone with our parents. So I jumped on his bed and listened to what was being said
After hearing that mom and dad would be coming to see us in about a month, I knew I had that I had less than that to exact my revenge on everyone. Good thing I was right on schedule. Come to think on it I need to see how close that lying bastard is to paying me all the money he owes me. And I need to see how the cases against Amber and Tiffany are going. Wow now that I think about it I have so much to do in so little time . With a smile on my face I grabbed a pillow and smacked Danny in the face and took off to the home office with him chasing after me. You could hear the staff just laughing at us as nana was yelling that we are going to be grounded if we don't behave ourselves. Out of breath I sit in the chair and grab a new folder as I see my brother looking just as out of breath as I am dropping onto the couch. Wow I am realizing just how unfit we really are. As Danny calms his breathing I look at my latest target, when a knock on the door precided the beautiful face of Lorenzo entering the office.
        Lorenzo
         " Hello my queen  I came to see if you had any need of my services. I am bored and I feel like causing some trouble. So use me and abuse me as you will." He said and winks at me
  Laughing I hand him a file and watch his eyes glow with happiness.
          Lorenzo
         " Oh yeah this is great. I hated this asshole in college. Lucas Montoya what a pimple faced prick. This asshole was so mean to you and you would always make us all look the other way. So now us boys get to have our fun with him and his crew. Oh princess you have no idea how much I love you at this moment. I will let you know as soon as he and all of his friends and family have been ruined. Come Danny boy we have chaos to rain down on all these bastards. Oh one question princess is anyone besides those listed here in the file you want targeted or exempt from said punishment? "
            Marie
         "At the back of the file is a list of the innocent people who should be left out of our revenge plan please Enzo. Most of them are to be destroyed as that is what they do to others and they take great pleasure in blackmailing people into giving over their life savings. So take everything they have. And I mean everything including their freedom."
With kisses to my forehead both Danny and Lorenzo leave my office with a smile and a bit of a skip in their steps. Knowing those boys they are going to beat the shit out of all the men in that file but they will do the most damage to the ring leader to my torment. Lucas Montoya for unknown reasons hated me with a fury I could never understand. Once he cornered me in the library and slapped me a couple of times but never actually told me why. I feared him for a while after that. Then his group started to assault me when they coul. And thinking back to it not once in all the time that I was with Austin did he ever stop them. Come to think of it he just shrugged it off like I was blowing it out of proportion. Well I am so glad I have all the videos of every time they all accosted me unprovoked so I can give it as evidence. Smiling to my self at the thought of all the horrible woman abusers that are about to wind up either in jail or probation I decided to do some work. Working for about an hour my phone rings as I looked at the screen I immediately get butterflies as I see it is Kevin calling me.
       Marie
      " Hello"
      Kevin
     " Hello beautiful I was wondering if you were available this evening to have dinner with me? Seeing as the last dinner was a little to crowded for my liking I was thinking I could make you dinner if you are up for it."
         Marie
         " I would love to yes. What time is good for you? And what can I bring"
           Kevin
          " How does six work for you? That gives me enough time to get home and make dinner. You don't need to bring anything I have it all taken care of. Just you is all that is needed."
         Marie
        " Sounds great I am looking forward to it. See you at six. Bye"
        Kevin
          " Bye beautiful see you soon. "
Oh my lord what the hell am I going to wear. Thinking this I run out of my office screaming like a banshee for KitKat. To night is going to be amazing I can feel it.