17 Marie POV

Sitting at my desk getting ready for my appointment with my hair stylist I hear a ding. Picking up the phone I see a text from Kevin. I can't help the smile that appears on my face. He is a genuinely nice person. It broke my heart to be the one to show him what Tiffany was doing with his father. But it had to be done. Cheating is disgusting and you need to pay for your actions and accept the consequences if you step out of your relationship. I am just truly sorry for having to cause him or his mother any kind of pain. What I have heard about his mother that woman is a force to be reconned with. Might have to ask her for some insight into some of the future ideas I have.
          Reading the messages he sent both he and his mother want to take me out to my choice of lunch or diner. That's so sweet of them I just ruined their life and they want to thank me wow. Then another comes through saying "Mom said this is non negotiable young lady and she will not take no for an answer." Smiling I replied dinner would be lovely. And asked them to let me know when and where. Not even a second late I read tonight at my favorite restaurant at 7, agreeing to meet them there I guess I better get a move on. It's 3 now so I have time but I am going to make sure my brother and friends are in the restaurant as a precaution. Amber is still out there and she is mad. After calling everyone and telling them what is going on they all agreed to go. And of course my dumbass family wants to do like men in black with the wands that erase your memory. I swear they make me lose brain cells just talking to them. I had to get off when they all started to sing Here Come The Men In Black Galaxy Defender. As I start to leave the house one of our guards John says enjoy your hair appointment. I turned to him and said " Want to make a bet all those morons show up dressed like the men in black and try to do that dance?!. I bet you 20 bucks" I said laughing cheeckly. He immediately pulled out a 20 and handed it to me and said "Not even going to try to make a bet on that one. Those boys are dumber than a box of rocks. And we all know it. Thank God you're next in line . And there is my case and point." He was laughing and pointing towards my idiot brother and Stephen who thought blinding each other on the the stairs was a good idea. Let me tell you it wasn't. Now the two morons are on the floor in black Armani suits moaning about them falling so maybe they should try erasing each other's memory again. I just roll my eyes and hug John and say don't worry the stupid skipped me so far, laughing he kissed my head and opened the door as I heard Nana come in yelling about the mess they made. Oh I don't want to be those idiots when she gets told the whole reason they fell down the stairs. Smiling at everyone and walking to my car I was off to my appointment.
          Walking into the salon I see a major blast from my past. Walking over I see Kat she was so sweet to me in college and one of my best friends. She looks up and squished me in a hug squealing. Laughing we pull away so I can see her better. She looks good.
           Marie
            "KitKat I can't believe it how are you? I am so happy to see you after all this time."
            Kat
          " I know you look amazing Rie, after you graduated things got a bit rough for me. I dropped out of school and went to cosmetology school instead. Found out I was pregnant, and my family  and the babies father and family wanted nothing to do with me or my beautiful twins , all but my mama she is a proud grandma. So I have been here ever since. I make good money. But my ex family come in and always try to get me fired. But one day they will get the karma they deserve. Money is not the only thing that matters in life. And after all this time I found out with friends and family like them who needs enemies you know."
         Marie
         " Well I couldn't agree more KitKat so let's get going we have a lot to discuss while we spend time together. I want to hear all about your babies and I want my aunty rights instated damnit. I have spoiling that I have to make up for and you can't stop me so be quiet. They are mine and I will do what I want. Got that now give me pictures, date of births. Full names every thing. And who am I destroying for deserting my precious angels? "
       As I say all this I get told exactly who I am going to destroy. And to say I am pissed is an understatement,these bastards will pay for everything they have done. We set up the time to have the babies baptized properly so that Danny and I will be the god parents. I also set up trust funds for my now 4 year old niece who wants to be a princess and one for my nephew who wants to be doctor. I am so in love with these little people it's unreal. Right as we are done with the appointment the door chimes. In walks Kats ex-stepmother the one who disowned her because of my God kids. All I see is red so I decided to pull some serious rank on these snob ass bitches. Calling the owner of the store over I made a scene.
               Marie
            " Madam I thought you ran a high class establishment. Obviously I was misinformed. As of today I will make sure none from my social standing will ever cross your threshold again. To think that you cater to some low life white trash who was a mistress and purposely got pregnant to break up the family so she could obtain the money that rightfully belongs to the wife and the kids is shame full. Oh if you don't believe me I sent you proof to your phone. With pictures. You see she is Kats step whore who was never pregnant but made sure to break up the family because her father is a low life cheating bastard. But see step whore you have an issue now she is under my protection and so are my God kids. And there is not a force on this earth strong enough to break me or take me down. I have more money than God and the devil combined and my status is so high in this world you are nothing but a rodent needing to be exterminated. You're husband is getting a very big surprise as we speak. You should be getting a call any second. Enjoy welfare. And remember never try going after my family. And I will have this salon closed from what all the women working here said this is like a sweat shop with such horrible abuse from the clients to the owner. As of now KitKat you will be my best friend and personal hair stylist. How does that sound?"
     Kat could only nod in thanks as her throat didn't seem to work. She would be able to take care of her mom and kids now. Maybe get a larger apartment.
           Marie
         "By the way KitKat your mom, the kids and you will be moving into my estate. I just learned that mama isn't feeling so well so my doctor is waiting for her back home. So come on let's go I want to see my God babies. And oh my God I have a dinner date with Kevin at 7 you need to help me get ready I am so nervous.
Breath kitty kat no one hurts my family. And you sweet cheeks are my sister from another mister."
     After saying that she giggled at our old saying and calmed down and called her mom to tell her the news. To say she was shocked was an understatement. But she was so great full that her daughter had her best friend and sister back. Now she could focus on getting everything back from those lying bastards. Little did she know she had the help of a very angry angel on her side ready to bring hell to the people who would purposely put out a young girl pregnant with twins. Who she is officially adopting into the royal family. Along with Kat and her mom Jean. Shit is going to hit the fan as now this doesn't only involve cheating adults but the lives of innocent children. And for that everyone who even looked, touch, spoke, or breathed in there direction will burn. These people thought I was nothing let me show the how wrong they truly were. My country calls me the devil's angel for I am kind and sweet till you hurt those I love. Then the devil himself hides from me. No one will come out unscathed.

You thought I was nothing जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें