8 Daniel's POV

Waking up I see my sister sleeping so peacefuly and smile. For two years that bastard hurt her and treated her like shit. Well now it's time for me to have some fun. See I have hated that guy since my sister told me about him. He sounded like an arrogant ass and boy I was right. I look at my phone to see the guys have been texting our group chat. As I look I see someone has once again changed the name of our chat. It was the hottest sex gods ever, now it's call Marie's bitches. Smiling at what my sister obviously did while we weren't paying attention I scrolled through the messages.
       Lorenzo
" So what do we do about this shit head?"
         Cole
" I say we kick the shit out of him and kill the bastard"
          Jeffrey
"Will you all please shut the fuck up it is 5 in the morning for fuck sakes "
           Marco
" Shut up keff you whine like a little girl. Get your ass up we have revenge to plan out. "
           Steven
"  So what's the plan then I want these people who treated my princess like shit to pay. All of them no one will be spared. These people act as though they are better than everyone and need to have a serious reality check. And I can't wait to be the ones to give it to them."
             Lorenzo
" We need to make a list of all the people who made our girls life hell for the past few years. Remember these people have been treating her like she was a nobody since she started college. That Amber girl was her room mate for the first two years. Then she married that loser and things got even worse."
                Jeffrey
" Could someone please tell me why the group name has changed to Marie's bitches? "
                 Danny
" Really Jeff who do you think is able to break into my phone and cause trouble.? "
                  Marco
" She is such a little brat lol. God I missed her tho."
                   Danny
" I know guys it was so good to spend time with her last night Nana even grounded us LMAO. She is back to her old self now. To be honest I feel kind of bad for the hell on earth our beauty is going to cause now that she is free to do so. But it will be fun to watch her back in action. "
                    Jeffrey
" Omg you got grounded hahaha. Don't tell me you're scared of Nana you are a wimp."
                     Danny
" I am telling Nana let's see how brave you are then lol."
                     Lorenzo
" Dude you are so done for Nana and that wooden spoon are still in my nightmare's. I wish you luck man you are going to need it."
                         Cole
" How did we get off topic seriously you guys have the attention span of a gnat. "
                      Danny
" We will make a plan later I am going to wake up sleeping beauty and we will call you guys later. "

Setting my phone on the table I get up and leave to my bedroom to do my morning routine. After I am dressed for the day I go back to Ree's to see if she is awake yet. Seeing her all curled up in the bed an idea pops into my head. I make sure to have a running start and dive on to her to wake her up. Well the only problem with this idea was that the little shit was already awake and new what I was doing. She moved at the last minute and somehow managed to push me off the bed all in a matter of seconds. As pain erupted in my ass all you could hear was her dumb ass laughing at me. Trying to hide my own laughter I glared at her and was about to tackle her till she hit me with a pillow and took off into the bathroom.
             " You suck Ree I will see you downstairs when you're ready." I yelled at the door. Hearing a faint ok I head downstairs for my much needed coffee fix. After about fifteen minutes I see Ree walk in and hand her a coffee. We sit to eat the breakfast that the cook prepared, and let me tell you yum. As we finish we head to the home office to talk about our plans for today. I watch as Ree takes out a file from the drawer and she looks at me with an evil smile. I chuckled and asked her " who is next?"
         Smiling she answered "So I am going to help out Carol next. Thomas was stealing her money for his dad's company and so his mom could go shopping. He literally stole millions from her, and now he has to pay his debt to her. I am also going after his parents. Last time I had to see those horrible people. His father James Holder actually tried to sexually assault me. When I made a complaint he paid off the cops and judge who handled my case. His wife Julie is no better once threw and entire pot of coffee at me, all because I wore a niver dress than she did. So these three people like to think they are better than everyone else. I am going to show them what the Devil Twins of the Stewart family can really do. "
         Not going to lie her smile at this moment is creeping me the hell out. I can see how much pain these bastards caused my sister. And all I can say is when we are finished with these people, even their ancestors will mot claim them. And once my mother and father arrive in the states. Everyone who has ever harmed or insulted my sister is going to wish they were dead.  At least all my aunt's and uncles, and cousins are busy at the moment or all hell would break lose. That's all we need is to cause a war between countries.
          As we start to makes our plans my phone rings and its the guys saying they are on the way over. I smirk and immediately run out the door of the office and look for Nana. When I find her in the family room by the fire I run over and rat out Jeffrey. I laughed to my self when Nana said "that boy is getting such a spanking and he is grounded for the rest of the day. And he can't have any of the cake I baked for dessert today either. Little punk. "
            I kiss her cheeks snd walk away smiling and started to whistle on the back to the office. When i walk in Ree looks at me questioningly
   " So Jeremy said he wasn't scared of Nana anymore. So I was a good friend and told Nana on him. He is grounded for the rest of the day and he can't have any of her cake she made for our dessert tonight. Not to mention she went and got her wooden spoon ready. I can't wait for his reaction. I will make sure to send the video to everyone." I said while laughing slightly. Then the door bell went off the best sound I have ever heard in my life. I smiled at my sister as we both take off running to the front door to watch the show. When all the guys walk in I see Nana come out of the kitchen wooden spoon on hand. She sees Jeffrey and says" So my boy says he isn't scared of his Nana now does he. You young man are grounded for the test of the day. You can't play with the rest of the kids. You also get no cake for dessert tonight after dinner. And yes I made the cake. Bad boys don't get rewarded. "
        After she said this she hugged all the boys and when she hugged Jeffrey you heard the sound of her wooden spoon hitting his ass with a loud smack. Following the sound you could see Jeffrey pouting rubbing his butt. And Nana yelling in her native Italian. Only Lorenzo could understand her at this point. We all speak many languages. But she is mid rant and using Latin as well. By the smile on his face I think I should pray for Jeffrey's ass at this stage.