•𝟏•

Happy Reading lovesss !!!!

The older generations of The Shekhawats are sitting in their living room having their morning beverages according to their preferences with gossips and laughter with a hint of teasing for all the couples.

[Shekhawats Villa's Living Room]

Aviraj : Sister-in-law, Do you know what Brother did yesterday?

( He said looking at Ruhanika while Abhiraj's head snapped up towards him in horror)

Ruhanika : Now what did he do Avi?
I am fed up of your antics Shekhawat. (she said glaring at Abhiraj)

Abhiraj : But I-I- didnt do anything? (He glared at Aviraj) Do you wanna get killed today?

Avinaash : What did you do?

(Abhiraj looked at him and made a action of rolling his wrist which eventually means torture or killing... Avinaash nodded his head and told Aviraj to shut up)

Gayatri : Why are you scolding him huh?
Tell your son to be a little less brutal...Like father like son..

(Avinaash was going to respond when his wife glared at him and he just gave his full attention to his tea and cookies.)

(While on the other hand Abhiraj looked at wife with puppy eyes as he knows she doesn't like illegal killings as she is a lawyer and their professions are just opposite so she always makes him suffer for it..and he can feel the wrath coming)

(Just then Abhimaan came down all ready in his formals to go for the company.)

(He went around touching everyone's feet and wished a very good morning

Then sat down next to his mother and got served with his black coffee.
Everybody wished him and went ahead with talks while he noticed Abhiraj's puppy eyes towards his mother and smirked to himself)

Abhimaan : Dad! What were you doing in Dungeon at 3am?

(Abhiraj made a crying face while everybody held back their laughs at his poor horoscope today.
Well Abhimaan wasn't there when his dad was torturing but he got the news from his men as usual.)

Abhiraj : Nothing..just checking some papers and meeting men.

(he cleared his throat after saying that and then looked at Abhimaan with requesting as well as glaring face.
Abhimaan raised his left eyebrow and atlast nodded)

Abhimaan : Okay!! Btw Dad...Keep your sex life in the bedroom please...dont do it in hall and staircase again..
I was going to get my coffee after doing some work ..got an unwanted surprise instead.

(This was the limit of Ruhanika..She shouted at Abhiraj and went away blushing from the embarrassment.)

Ruhanika : I told you bloody Shekhawat.. Now you are sleeping on the couch for a month. Dont you dare talk to me.

(As she went away, Abhiraj got up from his place and first did an action in the air of punching towards Aviraj and then Abhimaan.
All of them laughed hard at this..)

Aman and Ayush were coming down when they saw Abhiraj doing that and got worried.

Aman : Uncle are you okay? Should we go to a doctor?

While others who were still laughing got another thing to laugh at.

(Abhiraj just hugged Aman and said)

Abhiraj : These evil people just destroyed my upcoming one month buddy.. I am so sad.

Aman : What did they do?

Abhiraj : Made your aunt angry on me.

Ayush : Aww Uncle Its okay...Aunt can't stay away from you for longer.

(Abhiraj grinned listening to that and others shook their head)

Abhiraj : Really????

(Everyone chuckled at that & Aman and Ayush nodded happily)

Riya and Shreya : Good Morning folkss..

(Everyone wished them back while Ayush & Aman also touched everyone's feet.
After sometime, Everyone was sitting at the dining table having their breakfast)

Riya : Bhaii (brother) get married no?

(as soon as Abhimaan heard this he choked on his food and after few seconds became normal)

Abhimaan : What????
Shreya : Yes bhaii..I also wanna attend some wedding. And we wanna have a sister-in-law too.

(Both the girls looked at him with pout while he made a face of being shocked and turned towards his mother)

Abhimaan : Mom.. What the hell ?
Ruhanika : I think they are right Abhi..you are getting old for marriage now.
Abhimaan : I am still young for it mom..thank you very much and am not going to get married right now to any of those princesses who always are talking about their makeup and what they have as possession in their lavish lives.
Sneha : You have to marry to become a king too Abhi and all of the princesses are not like that.
Abhimaan : All I have ever met are like that aunt.

(Gayatri sighed at this and thought "I have to be a cupid yet again.")

Gayatri : Fine! I will choose a traditional and family-girl type of a princess for you. Will you then get married?
Abhimaan : *looked at Gayatri and smiled* Okay grandma.. I know your choice so I am ready to get married.

(Everyone smiled at this and The cousins squealed...in happiness)

Shreya : Yayyyyyy!! Finally!!

(Both the girls did a happy dance before resuming their breakfast)

Avinaash : So its final that ladies will choose the next queen and then we all will meet her..

Abhiraj : I have to go to a meeting for looking at the management of all kingdoms of Rajasthan so there we can meet the KINGS and see if they have princesses?

Ruhanika : Yes..thats a good idea..I will come with you to see.

(Abhiraj agreed then all of them got back to their works after the hearty breakfast.)

Hey guyssss!!
Hope you like this episode 1..
Vote. Comment. Share.
Tell me what you think about this!
Next one coming soon!!!!!
BYE BYE LOVESSSSS!!! LOVE YOU PPL ♡