•𝟏𝟗•

Happy Reading lovesss!!!!

Soon the party was in full swig with so many people moving around the giant hall with beverages in their hands according to their preferences.

Everything was planned in a prim and proper manner which was actually expected from THE ROYAL FAMILY OF RAJASTHAN.

It was the reception of THE CROWN PRINCE who would be the future KING ultimately as Abhimaan's coronation ceremony for THE KING'S position is to be held soon too, latest before his first marriage anniversary.

The guests were being treated so royally by the servants that all of them were at cloud nine! They were happy with the treatment but jealous of the new couple especially the bride because they wanted their daughters or girls from their families to get married in this royal, pampering and rich family.

But they can't dare to say anything to anyone in the premises of Shekhawats Villa or outside as they knew someone or the other would snitch up and tell The Shekhawats, they wouldn't be able to handle the torture they would be facing for insulting their precious and only daughter-in-law of youngest generation.

All the couples from the family and guests were right now in the middle of the hall as the dance was going on with soft melodies.

Lavina was pleased with the bright smiles on every face in her families. They all looked relieved with their decision of tying this holy knot and were continuously teasing her from time to time as Abhimaan didn't leave any chance to cling to her. He even dragged her to meet his friends or the business partners just so that she would be by his side.

Abhimaan pulled Lavina closer to himself when he found her looking at Riya & Shreya who were standing together with all cousins and having a drink. She was just smiling roaming her eyes around. She looked at Abhimaan who asked her.

"what happened, love?"

She shook her head - "Nothing Maan, I am feeling at so much peace today. Look at our family, they are so happy with the celebration and are meeting their friends and colleagues with such a beautiful and delightful glint in their eyes."

"You should look at only me wife, not them. They are your husband or me?"

Lavina looked at him and glared at him - "Are you a child? Always wanting attention?"

"I will get my revenge, love. Don't tease me. I will do something which you might get shivers from" He whispered the last part in her ear and licked her earlobe while she was already shivering at the sensitive touch.

He nibbled her earlobe and bit her soft skin behind her ear and soothed the pain by his warm tongue as he hummed satisfied at her sexy whimpers.

Lavina moaned hard closing her eyes and put her head in Abhimaan's shoulder and neck joint. "Maan~"

"Shh" He kept his finger on his lips and looked at her with hooded eyes.

"We wouldn't like anyone to listen to your moans now, would we sweetie?"

Lavina shook her head in a no almost dizzy with the intoxication surrounding her in the pool of his seductive scent and the look in his eyes as if he would pounce on her right on this stage, as if he wants to just eat her up wholly and if there were no people, he would have not thought once before doing just that.

He looked down as his one hand was around her waist and other was on her hand that was now fisting his blazer's lapel.

He pinched her waist casually with his warm fingers on her cold waist as Lavina hid her face in his chest and hummed in pleasure as Abhimaan kept his hand on her stomach which was hidden behind the dupatta (stole) of her dress. He kneeded that area in his palm slowly and sensually that made her needier by each passing second.

But he was not any different, in fact he was into this spell of her figure and moans more than her as his neediness was quite on a show to public present there.

From his hardened jaw, hooded eyes to his tightened pants and veins popping on his neck, anybody could guess how deep he was drowning in the ocean of love and lust right now and how much he wanted her to scream his name in pure ecstacy and pleasure.

He stopped his movements when he felt he would not be able to stop if he continued and pulled away to go to his room to freshen up before anyone guesses his condition especially his cousins are hell bent on embarrassing his wife. He would have loved to see his wife being teased if the guests weren't here.

She giggled at his look and kissed his cheek cooing him making him narrow her eyes at her in betrayal.

"Aww babyboo is horny. Don't worry Maan. You will get me soon but I dont want any other princess to see you like this. Its only for me, go and freshen up. I will be waiting here with others."

She said she eyed his boner in between and assured him to go as he glared at her but nodded.

"I will see you after this, honey. We will see how you keep up with that attitude then."

He left to go to his bedroom while Lavina smiled and went to his family who asked for Abhimaan but she diverted their attention with some guests as she knew if she told them that he went to the bedroom to freshen up, they would tease her to no end.

She happily moved ahead with the cousins to greet everyone who was congratulating and giving her wedding presents. But there was someone who was looking at the couple from so long that he now knew how much whipped Abhimaan was for Lavina.
He was a rival of The Shekhawats and had always been obsessed with the Shekhawat Girls.

He was invited in the party as all rivals were also invited because it was a joyous moment for everyone and they wanted to forget all the differences and for one night, wanted to compromise but they were not at all lenient. The security was tripled and everyone was checked before entering. No guns, knives or any kind of weapon or threatening item was allowed inside the Mansion premises. As there were many people invited, Mafia rivals and acquaintances of Abhimaan were invited too but all were being sensible for once and nobody was planning any threats for The Shekhawats or so everyone thought.

But Karan Kapoor was neither sensible nor patient. He just wanted Abhimaan at his feet and his sisters in his arms by hook or by crook.

He just wanted to have a taste of anyone of them or maybe both of them he smirked thinking what would it be like to see Abhimaan so weak that he would cry for his sisters but now it was the time to hit the biggest weakness his precious and so delicate but hot piece of wife and why leave the chance when he had it now that Abhimaan had left for the bedroom.

Oh how good she looked in that ravishing white lehenga with her sexy collarbone on display. The way Abhimaan was looking and touching Lavina, he could imagine himself being in that place and just wanted his mouth to devour her dignity with a garnish of her pleas with Abhimaan's self respect and the so proud Shekhawats image.

He saw Lavina going towards the friends group of the cousins. He smirked and moved in shadows towards that side and hid in the nearest corridor to make a move whenever he get the chance.

He would not leave this chance today at any cost!

Hey guysss...Here is your next episode..
Hope you all like it..
Tell me what you think??
Vote. Comment. Share.
Till next one..
BYEE BYE LOVESSSS ...LOVE YOU PPL <33