•𝟐𝟏•

Happy Reading lovesss!!!!

Oh God! My woman makes me go so crazy

I came out of the long shower as I had to let go of the tension and now am feeling much lighter but I know Lavina will again make me melt with her cute boldness.

I wore another black suit of mine and got ready to go down again. I wore my watch as I looked at time.

I took a 20 minute shower? Well that was shorter than I thought it would be! Her thoughts are enough for me to cum in my pants.

I got her thought and immediately missed her presence. I moved to go downstairs when my phone rang.

why people have to call right now?

"Hello?"
"Hello boss. That man who escaped with our internal information was caught with his mistress in a hotel room"
"Good Job, Ryan"
"And boss, the consignment is ready for departure. I just need your signatures as permission."
"Hmm..I will do it tomorrow"

I cut the call. He wasted my 5 minutes in that. I need to see my love.
As I got down the stairs, I saw Aryan, my second in command and my childhood friend, calling me towards himself.
I went to him as he came late in the party because of some Mafia matters. I shook hands with him as he asked me if everything was in control with the security.
I nodded as we both looked around the room for a quick scan for any threats.

I looked at my family and saw them smiling and in a good mood. I frowned when I didn't see Lavina anywhere. I again searched for her in the crowd but I didn't find her as both the families were together.

I got alarmed as i immediately looked at Aryan and signaled him to come with me.
I knew how to find her. I directly went to the control room of the Villa with Aryan trailing behind me.

The official security heads were sitting there having snacks and I glared at all of them. If something happens to my wife, I will kill these idiots.

They got up startled seeing me angry and got to work as fast as their legs could work with that scared shiver.

I went towards the main system and looked at all the surveillance cameras which were active 24/7 in the Villa premises.

I told them to rewind the footage as they did what I say and I again asked them to resume the video from when I left the hall.

I saw as she went towards the cousins and was having a good time. I told them to fast forward the footage and then I saw her bidding byes to the group and moving towards the corridor where the elevators are situated.
I asked to get the video on the normal speed as I saw her walking towards the end of the corridor smiling when I saw someone trailing behind her.
My blood boiled when I recognized that face.

KARAN KAPOOR

I saw as he pulled her inside one of the guest rooms and she was thrashing out of his hold and then the door closed.
I asked for the keys immediately and ran towards the room.

I unlocked it without making a noise so that karan doesn't get alert and harms my love.

As soon as I opened the door and I saw the scene of my wife under that son of a bitch crying, panting with bruises and torn sleeves with that rascal trying to bite her skin off.

I charged towards them like a raging bull and pulled him off her and punched him hard as he fell down and i continued kicking him until Lavina called for me.

I held her arms and was going to hug her when she suddenly took off her waist chain and pushed me away. Then I saw Karan with a knife and I immediately went towards them as she suffocated him with that chain and he groaned in pain and tried to hold her hands to let him go.

I brought down my elbow on his head from above with full force as I heard a bone or two crack and he finally fell unconscious.

Lavina dragged his hand and tied it on the pillar of the bed with her chain and finally breathed in relief while I was still panting from anger.

But then I looked at Lavina and froze for a moment as i took in her appearance and suddenly was running towards her on impulse as she clung onto me like her life depends on it and started crying.

I saw her back also was bleeding as her front side and covered it with my blazer.
I got teared up seeing her situation as I glared at the unconscious animal.

I was so late. I feel so guilty. This is all because of me.
If i had been on time, she would not have to go through this. I was not able to protect her.
Its not even 2 days properly and this is already happening with her.

I consoled her as she cried in my chest.
I scooped her up in my arms and left the room.

I saw Aryan standing outside with his eyes casted down like waiting for my command.
I knew he didn't come because of the condition of Lavina's torn clothes. He respects her way too much to see her like that.

"Aryan"
He looked up at me and his eyes hardened as he looked at Lavina's face.

He nodded and I went away with my wife. I know he will handle that rascal.
I immediately went in the elevator with Lavina's arms wrapped around my neck for support and her face in my neck. I came into my room where I put her on the bed and looked at her.

She looked at me with tears flowing from eyes freely and again hugged me crying. But I can't hug her back as she has bruises on her back. I cupped her face.

"Bachcha, calm down okay? I am not going anywhere. I am here only. Lets take a bath?"

She nodded and hugged me again.
I took her bridal style and took her in the bathroom. I made her sit on the counter as she looked at me with her red and swollen eyes.

"Dont worry. I will make him pay for his deeds love. I will not let him survive after this"

"Maan, I was so scared. I thought I will not see you again. He was going to kill me after raping me- she hiccuped as I cut her off - "shh nothing will ever happen to you till am alive baby. Relax now. I am here"

I hugged her as she continued balling her eyes out and there, I took a pledge.

I will not sit back till I ruin the Kapoors.

Hey guysss... Here is your next episode..
Hope you all like it..
Vote. Comment. Share.
Tell me what you think??
Till next one..
BYEE BYEE LOVESSSS... LOVE YOU PPL <33