•𝟒𝟑•

Happy Reading lovesss!!!!

In the evening :

Samaira came out of her room after a long crying and a shower session as she wanted to let go of the tiredness from her face that she gained from the crying. She doesn't want anybody to guess before she wants them to know about what she heard today, especially the Prakash family.

She quickly came in the kitchen to prepare tea which she will take in her in-laws room by the reason of giving them the evening snacks and can tell them the truth without raising any suspicions.

When she came outside the kitchen nobody was present there so she took the chance and quickly went to Nakul-Poonam's room which was on the 1st floor.

But when she enter she saw whole Prakash family present there talking with Nakul and Poonam about something and enjoying their time like old days. Nakul and Poonam were looking happy so she didn't want to interfere by saying something hurtful or sad which could ruin the mood.

She just smiled at everyone and joined them by sitting near Poonam on the bed. Then she came to know what they were actually talking about as an excited Poonam told her about the party which was going to be held the day after to make the reunion of the two Rathore brothers official in front of all formal and informal guests.

The formal business partners and Royal people, different ministers from different provinces, Samaira's family, Nakul's close friends and also the Shekhawat family will be invited.
As soon as Poonam said that Samaira was reminded of the face Lavina made when she left the Rathores Villa.

It is going to be a grand event to invite everyone in the happiness and joy of Mr Nakul Singh Rathore who was delighted when he finally  reunited with his brother dearest.

Samaira couldn't tell them about the truth for now as they would be heart broken after knowing what their dear brother was planning against them even if he never actually intended to hurt them.

She just smiled and acted to be cheerful after listening to the news for her parent-in-laws.
She decided to just talk to Lavina later on when she comes so that they will together tell the whole family the truth and it will be easier for them to comfort the family.

But she again thought, Lavina maybe would not be able to digest the news herself as she must've never thought it would be about business or documents as they always thought it would be on an emotional level only.

So she decided to do the only thing she could at this point and which will be the most helpful at the moment because even if she will tell the whole family later on, this will really help her to keep the business protected for now.

But she was scared that it might destroy the Prakash family, she was not scared for the Prakash family but for her in-laws who, even if they were hurt, they would not like the destruction of the Prakash family as Prakash uncle was not at fault completely, only manipulated by his wife and did what he thought was just a mere loss for the Rathore family.

She knows, that it would be unfair of them to think good of Prakash family after what they did but still emotions are above money and business for Nakul, always. He could give it all up if it meant to just get his brother back.

And now she knows what she has to do, she for now talked and gossip with everyone and decided to make a move later at night or tomorrow morning when the guests will start to arrive.

The party was decided to be held in two parts, formal guests that included business partners, Royal ministers and relatives which are not close family in the evening at the Rathores Villa's main living room and all the informal relatives like close friends and only the family members will be invited in the get together at night with cosy environment and quality time to be spent with some games and a lot of laughter in the backyard with fairy lights.

The informal and close relatives were also invited in the evening party but were told to stay at the Villa for the night too.

Next day :

The mood was all set for the party with servants making all the arrangements and Poonam running behind them to not let them make a single mistake.

It was already 5:00 p.m. and most of the formal guests which included business partners and Royal delegates had already arrived.
Prakash and family was present with Nakul all the time to be introduced to the guests. Srishti and Sarita were all dressed up by the royal servants in heavy jewellery and attires which they had always wished for greedily.

Samaira and Lavina were together making a circle with the Shekhawat cousins gossiping and judging the guests again like every time but also were being eyed by Srishti maybe in jealousy but she was, in actual, staring at Ayush and Aman with heart eyes to get some attention as she now knew that her cover is going to be blown up soon as her mother has gone crazy and her father and brother are not going to support her.

She can't get any help by manipulating Ankit so she is now planning to get her high position permanent in the family by making one of the Shekhawat cousins fall for her.

She smiled wide when Aman's eyes met with her. He too smiled back politely and diverted his eyes to Riya who was saying something and they all shared a laugh at it.

Samaira noticed Srishti staring at Aman and quickly pulled Lavina to her side, whispered in her ear and made the action to look at Srishti.

Samaira : Lavina, look there at Srishti quickly.
Lavina (looked at Srishti discreetly) : What?
Samaira : Dumbo, she is staring at your younger brother-in-law with heart eyes. She is now targeting him after Ankit. Save him.
Lavina : Oh fuck, that bitch.

Lavina pulled Aman to her side which made his back face Srishti. He looked at her in confusion while she just smiled at him and acted to clean the dust off his blazer.

Lavina : What do you keep spilling on yourself Aman?
Aman (looked at her in suspicion) : I haven't even eaten something since I arrived, bhabhi. (sister-in-law)

Before Lavina could make some corrections to her lie, Ayush gasped.

Ayush : Riya, how dare you spill your food on Aman!
Riya : Hawww....I didn't. I am eating my donut in peace, you shut up.

Aman just shook his head at their antics, Lavina's lie long forgotten with the banter continuing while she sighed in relief and motioned a thumbs up to Samaira who smirked back.

Srishti just focused back on her mother after seeing Aman now showing his back to her.

I will concentrate on him later on.

Hey guysss...Here is your next episode.
Hope you liked it..
Tell me what you think about it ??
Vote. Comment. Share.
Till next one...
BYE BYEE LOVESSSSS..LOVE YOU PPL <33