•𝟓𝟐•

Happy Reading lovesss!!!!

When Srishti came out of her room, she was hugged out of the blue as she shrieked in horror but sighed in relief as she noticed Samaira hugging her to her chest.

Samaira : I am so proud of you, baby sister. You showed aunty her place.
Srishti : You heard it all?
Samaira : I was coming to call you as only you weren't present downstairs but heard you talking like that to aunt and saw her leaving angrily. I was so relieved that you stood up for yourself.

Srishti teared up as she hugged Samaira tighter and sighed in tiredness.

Srishti : Why didn't you come in after she left?
Samaira : I heard you crying, I wanted to give you some time with yourself as it's pretty exhausting to fight with someone you love especially your mother.

Srishti : I am so happy too that I did it, sister-in-law. I never expected myself to stand up against her.
Samaira : Its okay, now you did it.

They then went downstairs talking randomly about the new dress and heels Samaira bought for herself from Lavina's fashion brand to wear it on a gala the next week where she has to attend with Ankit.

————————–————————————

Everyone was in the living room having different conversations from business to food to clothes while the elder generation of ladies were in the kitchen to prepare for dinner.

Nakul : Where is Ankit?
Samaira : He is went for office, dad . He said he had some work.
Nakul : (raise his eyebrows) Oh? But I thought he took a day off today.
Samaira : He did but (shrug) you know how workaholic he can get.

Abhimaan knew Ankit was gone for some Mafia assignment as he pursed his lips at the lie Ankit had told to Samaira.
Nakul also understood what was happening so he just shook his head.

Lavina : What happened to you? (to Abhimaan)
Abhimaan : hmm? nothing.

Ayush : (whisper to Aman) it seems like he saw a porn video and suddenly remembered a scene from it. The way he smiled with his lips pursed.

Aman laughed but coughed as Abhimaan's head snapped at him which made him shudder.

Abhimaan : (whisper to Ayush) I don't need to watch porn like you boys. I have it in real life.
Aman : tch, such a tease.

Lavina elbowed Abhimaan's stomach in embarrassment when she heard his comment.

Riya : Oh god, such boring people. Let's do something fun na?
Pihu : Riya aunt? Will you play with me? (Pout and blinking her eyes)
Riya : I am not your aunt baby (cry face) You can call me Ri?

Pihu : Ri? Then you can call me Pi?
Riya : Yes I will. Pi. (they giggle while Riya tickled her)

Shreya : And what will you call me ?
Pihu : Aunt? (frown)
Shreya : Noo, call me Shreya?
Pihu : Shre? Your name is hard!
Shreya : Call me Shree then.
Pihu : But she is Shree too (point at srishti)
Srishti : Ohho..so much confusion. Pihu, call me Ti?

Pihu : Okay okay. Pi (point at herself) Ri (point at Riya) Shree (point at Shreya) Ti (point at Srishti)

(she clapped her hands as she finally figured out there names)

Pihu : Will you all play with me? (big doe eyes pleading)
Shreya : Ofcourse Pi.

Pihu ran away to bring her toys but they all went behind her to play in her room itself as it will be messy to play in living room.

Samaira : (whisper to Lavina) Did you have sex in morning?
Abhimaan coughed but smirked when he heard Lavina's answer.

Lavina : No? (shocked)
Samaira : I came on your floor at that time to see if you were awake and heard some noises. Was that my hallucination?
Lavina : Yest it was your hallucination, now shut up. (looked the other way blushing at Abhimaan while he winked at her)

Ayush : Oooh, this is why brother teased us saying real life, he just did it in morning (hit by Aman on head) *clear throat*
Abhimaan : You don't and shouldn't know about my personal life.
Ayush : Oh brother, when did our lives become personal like this?
Abhimaan : Since I got married.

Poonam : Okay kids, Come for dinner.

They all got up to go to dining table and settled down on their chairs while Aman stayed back as he had to attend a call.

Ruhanika : Where are the other ones?
Samaira : I will go call them from Pihu's room.

(Just then Ankit entered all tired which took their attention)

Ankit : I will just go freshen up, Samaira please bring me some black coffee.
(he went from there while Aman was entering the dining, Ankit patted him on shoulder as a greeting and went away.)

Ruhanika : Samaira can make coffee for Ankit and Aman, you go and call everyone from Pihu's room upstairs.

Aman nodded and went from there in search of the girls.
He entered the room knocking once, and looked at the scene in front of him in amusement.

Pihu was drawing on Srishti's face with some weird makeup colors while Riya-Shreya were designing some barbie dolls with full concentration.

Pihu : Ri, You are messing my doll. Do this correctly.
Riya : Yes, Pi. I am trying my best.
Pihu : You all can't do this? (huff) I will do it, leave it.
Shreya : Give us one more chance. please?
Srishti : (laugh) Aww, Pi. Give them one more chance. They will do good this time. yes guys?

(Riya-Shreya nodded eagerly pleading in front of Pihu who nodded finally agreeing and giving a thumbs up in approval)

Aman : Okay guys, let's go for dinner.

(Riya sprang up from the bed and hugged Aman)
Riya : You saved my life baby brother. (kiss his cheek making him annoyed and went away)
Shreya : Love you brother (went away)
Pihu : They ran away. (pout) I will see them (ran away behind the two)
Aman : Don't run Pihu. (shout)

Srishti wiped her face off with makeup remover and put on some moisturizer. As she turned around to go out, she was captured in between the vanity and Aman.
Her breath hitched as he cupped her face scanning it.

Aman : What happened to your face? (frown)
Srishti : N-Nothing (looking around while he pulled her face closer to his making her eyes lock with his)

Aman : Who did this? (touch her lip corner with his thumb making her wince)
Srishti : My mother. (tear up from the pain)

Aman : Why now? You did what she said right?
Srishti : She wanted me to seduce one of you and your brother (Ayush) but I didn't.

Aman : But how did she know that you didn't?
Srishti : Uhh..
Aman : (whisper) Tell me? Please?
Srishti : You talked to her harshly in the morning so she thinks its because you didn't find me beautiful enough or you would have been trapped enough to beg her for me.

Aman : What the fuck? She deserved that treatment, thats why I did it. But you got hurt because of me. Oh god. (put his forehead on hers)
Srishti : Don't worry, I showed her place to her. I threatened her to not hurt me again or I will tell everyone about her plans.

Aman : Oh sweetie, I am so proud of you. (he hugged her softly while she inhaled deeply in his neck snuggling in the warmth he had to provide)
Srishti : I have decided that I won't ever tolerate her beatings or harshness again.

Aman : Very good. I am so proud of you for this strength. (he held her hands and kissed the back of them)
Srishti : (snapped back to reality) Please don't do this. Don't be like this. (pulled apart from his hands and left the room making him shocked)

Heyyy guyssss...Here is your next episode.
Hope you liked it..
Tell me what you think about it??
Vote. Comment. Share.
Till next one..
BYE BYEEE LOVESSS...LOVE YOU PPL <33