•𝟑𝟗•

Happy Reading lovesss!!!!

On the next day of the arrival of Prakash-Sarita & family, Shekhawats were invited for lunch to introduce them to the uncle-aunt of Lavina and Rathores wanted to surprise Lavina which might convert into a disaster later on.

The Rathores i.e., Nakul-Poonam were really happy to have their broken family pieces back home - with them. Moreover, they couldn't be happier to watch their kids getting reunited with their long lost cousins which weren't any less than best friends.

As there is the saying :
Cousins are the best best-friends anyone could ever have ♡

And they always blamed themselves for the separation of the buddies for which now they want to compensate by this "surprise" which actually shook Ankit without them knowing and were equally excited for Lavina to see Srishti.

The feast was getting prepared, guests rooms all cleaned for the stay of The Shekhawats as everyone was invited but don't know how many of them would arrive as according to their busy schedules.

Prakash-Sarita saw the preparations going on heartily and could guess how big, respected and dangerous for them, The Shekhawats would be if anyone even tried to do some mischief with them or their loved ones.

But they also know why they have come to The Rathores Villa and have to complete the mission and do their work neatly as well as quietly, ASAP!

So they decided, they wouldn't bother any one of the family members and sneakily go on with the plan not knowing what their daughter is doing behind their backs.

As the evening arrived, The Rathores were waiting for The Shekhawats who departed from Jaipur around 7pm by flight and now must be reaching The Rathores Villa as its almost 8:15 pm now.

Soon the bell rang. A servant opened the door for them while The Rathores also came and stood in the hall near the entrance to welcome them.

The Shekhawats who came - Abhimaan-Lavina, Abhiraj-Ruhanika, Riya-Shreya.

The greetings flew around, as they all sat down in the living room while having light beverages and snacks before dinner at 9pm.

The Prakash and family wasn't present there as decided to give surprise to Lavina for which, Sarita was quite excited as well as bitter as she almost could guess the upcoming reaction of her dear niece.

Lavina was sitting down with Abhimaan on her right and Pihu on her lap who was blabbing her daily activities or asking gifts or just random cartoon talks with Abhimaan who was listening with over enthusiasm yet with full dedication.

Lavina chuckled when Pihu stopped for a second taking a deep breath while Abhimaan was still nodding like previously at her talks.

Nakul : I hope the journey was safe and sound!
Abhiraj : Oh yes! completely comfortable.

Nakul nodded smiling and looked at Lavina who was busy with Pihu & Riya.

Nakul : Well, there was a reason for calling you here for the dinner suddenly.
Lavina : Why? Can't we come without a reason, dad?
Nakul (shook his head) : Ofcourse you can, but this time, I called you to introduce someone to you all. (he said looking at everyone at the last words)

Lavina : Oh! Who is it?
Nakul : A surprise for you (smile wide)
Lavina : Dad (whine) Show me fast then. (Everyone chuckled at her tone while Abhimaan pinched her waist teasingly for which she blushed.)
Poonam : Okay, Come on in guys.

Lavina excitedly looked at the entrance from where she first saw Prakash coming inside and then all the colors drained from her face making it pale as soon as she saw Sarita entering behind whom, the cousins made their presence known.

Lavina immediately bowed her head down as she felt tears emerging and hid herself before any of the members could see or sense her change of mood.
She quickly wiped her tears off and stood up to greet her uncle who came closer to her. She had a good bond with him until he broke her father's trust and tarnished his hard-earned reputation.

Prakash : Oh my daughter (hugging her lightly and patting her head like he used to)
Lavina : Chachu aap? Ye...kaise? Kab? (Uncle you?This...how?)

(she looked confused yet a little stunned looking at Nakul with questioning eyes)

Nakul : We are reunited back child (he smiled wide while Lavina was half torn between two moods - happy & cheerful getting her uncle and cousin back ; scared and fearful finding her aunt standing there looking at her with a devilish sneaky smirk)

Lavina : (stammering to hide the chill that ran down her spine) That..thats good..so-so good (clear throat when Abhimaan narrowed his eyes at her stammering form)

Nakul introduced the family to The Shekhawats while everyone joined their hands greeting them. Prakash-Sarita started sweet talking with every Shekhawat present there to make their best first impression while Srishti talked with Lavina who was happy to have her from-childhood soul sister back.

Shubh was little awkward & intimidated by the rugged yet handsome looks and dangerous dominating aura as he settled beside Ankit and talked calmly yet a bit scared from the sharp, piercing in the soul, killing eyes from Shekhawat men who were all normal as sensed by their talking voices.

Abhimaan was happy to see Lavina gossiping and taking freely with everyone but confused seeing her getting restless, uneasy and shaky from time to time.

After they talked for sometime, they proceeded towards the dining table to have their dinner as it was already past 9 now.

Samaira also arrived by 9:30pm as she was gone to the hospital for an emergency and couldn't get free till now from the afternoon.

They all had dinner with peaceful, calm yet deadly silence as if there were enemies sitting together to have food. Lavina was the most scared one right now as she was sensing glares from her aunt and continously getting reminders of what she used to do with her.

Ankit was fine and relaxed right now due to the conversation that happened the previous day with Srishti especially the slap which actually resulted in her doing nothing for one whole day!

After the dinner, all of them decided to sleep early as The Shekhawats were really tired from the journey and needed some extra hours of rest.

While moving towards the guest rooms, Lavina saw her aunt coming behind her while she was alone as she came late due to helping Poonam with some designs she wanted to discuss about.

She quickened her steps to get away as quietly as possible but Sarita stopped her grabbing her arm and turning her around.

Lavina : (clear throat) hello aunt.
Sarita : Why are you running? Where will you even go my sweet child? (sarcastic smile, her grip getting tighter on Lavina's wrists while she hissed)
Lavina : I am not running away. Abhimaan called me, I need to go. (she intentionally didn't call him Maan, in front of Sarita as she knew she will make fun of it which she will still do on any chance she gets)

Sarita : I understand everything (glare) Don't think you got married to someone more powerful then you deserve it. You are as ugly as before and even more if possible so don't ruin his life. You understand? My Srishti is still a lot better than you in looks, intelligence and she can carry a big name like Shekhawats better than you.

Lavina's eyes teared up as she felt nostalgic, how Sarita used to say these things to her when she was just a child then. Just difference is, Abhimaan was not included in the harsh words.

Sarita held her jaw and said rudely.
Sarita : I must say, you really know how to catfish but I suggest you to just stop playing with their feelings because you are fake as always.

Heyyy guyssss...Here is your next episode.
Hope you all like it....
Tell me what you think about it??
Vote. Comment. Share.
Till next one...
BYEE BYE LOVESSSSS...LOVE YOU PPL <333