•𝟐𝟗•

Happy Reading lovesss!!!!

I was going to rape and sell your sister-in-laws away

But you just were so sexy and deliciously gorgeous today that I couldn't just stop myself from bringing you here and get a taste of you..
Ahh...now it will be Riya's turn and then Shreya...haha wow..
(he brought Riya in the room)
Uhh....so sweet and innocent
I love this figure of yours (dirty talking with Riya who was tied up and crying looking at me helplessly.
I was myself tied up after he beat me so much that I can't even move, he didn't rape me but kissed and bit off my skin roughly that my skin has rashes and red marks all over.)
He kissed Riya infront of me as I cried harder looking at her as I wiggled to get out of the tight grip of this handcuff tied with the bathroom door handle.
I widened my eyes as one more man entered with Shreya this time and they both made her crying self lie down next to Riya who looked at her weeping badly choking on her tears, their makeup ruined and hair messed with clothes torn away. The men smirked and then kissed both of them one by one.
I closed my eyes tightly as I heard their painful and shuddering screams---

I gasped as I opened my eyes from the horrible nightmare and looked around frantically in hope of something or maybe anyone that will make me believe that dream wasn't true.

I know that dream isn't true as he never got to touch any of them but mind is playing games with me and I am not able to comprehend what's even going on right now.

I want Maan.

Where is he? I patted my hands around me as it was dark but didn't find him close as he always sleep right next to me - his arm touching mine or him hugging me. I sat up still panting from the experience and saw a silhouette sleeping next to me. Is that Maan? Why is he sleeping on the other corner of the bed?

I looked at my side table at the digital clock which was showing 4:30 am. The curtains were drawn over so even moonlight wasn't able to enter the room.

I just want to hug him, just inhale his scent, melt in there and calm my thoughts down, tell him about that man's plans, ask him to protect Riya & Shreya-

Riya & Shreya ! I have to see them. Are they safe? They should be fine! I won't let anything happen to them.
Never in my life.

I immediately switched on the lamp beside me and looked around at the person sleeping - sneha chachiji? (sneha aunt?).. What is she doing here? where is Maan? Is everyone okay? Riya and Shreya, they are fine right?

I got up from the bed and moved towards the door in a hurry to go out wearing my slippers and a black long bathrobe to cover myself as I am just wearing simple grey shorts and crop top. I can't go anywhere like this, what if I meet anyone on the way?

I came out of the room and ran as fast as I could towards the lift

I came out of the room and ran as fast as I could towards the lift. I can't go through stairs with my body pain, my wounds rubbing against the robe - itching, my headache worsening. I will just look at their faces once and will come back and rest.
I have to call and ask Maan where is he too! I will do that after seeing the sisters.

I came on 2nd floor (#LaviMaan room is on 4th floor) through the lift and went towards their rooms. They have separate rooms beside each other with connecting doors.

I first checked upon Riya, she was sleeping soundly hugging her pillow close to her heart. She looks so peaceful and cute. I kissed her forehead and covered her with the duvet properly. I increased the temperature of Ac as it was almost freezing in there, looked at her with a relieved smile and moved through the connecting door to Shreya's room.

I kissed her forehead too as I finally felt my nerves calming down and adjusted her pillow so that her neck doesn't get a sprain. She was pouting and her eyebrows almost frowning as if thinking something in her dreams. Her books all over the study table and it looked like she studied hard before sleeping, must be tiring. I kept her books in shelves properly and looked at her last time before closing the door and coming out in the hallway.

I moved towards the lift, got in and went back to our floor now much relieved and calmer than before.
As I entered our room, I saw chachiji (aunt) had just woken up and was looking for me everywhere as she just came back from the balcony.

She saw me and rushed towards me.

Sneha - Child, Are you okay? Where did you go?
Me - (I shouldn't tell about my nightmare or what ever that man said about the sisters, she will get upset) Nothing aunt, just went to drink some water downstairs.
Sneha - But there was water in here too right? And you could have just woken me up. And first come and lie down, you need some rest.
Me - Its okay aunt, leave that and tell me where is Maan? (I diverted the question as I sat down leaning slightly on soft pillow keeping it along the headboard as my back hurts)
Sneha - Uhh..He went somewhere urgently and told me to sleep with you but its okay, must be some really important work or meeting. Otherwise he wouldn't have gone in the middle of the night. (trying to convince Lavina so she doesn't feel bad)
Me - (did he go to Karan or something? Why am I getting a feeling, he didn't just go to some office work but something more?) Oh..its okay. I understand
Sneha - Don't feel sad okay? He didn't leave you.
Me - (smile) I know aunt. Its okay. Come and you too rest for sometime, its still early.

I am feeling much better since Mom (Ruhanika) made me understand my importance and worth in their lives. She made all my insecurities vanish and I am not going to blame myself anymore for anything. I am beautiful. I don't have any scars or dirt on me. I am pure as before. I won't ever make myself feel like shit because of that man now. I am done thinking about running away. Mom make me feel how I won't make them happy by leaving but by staying and recovering instead. I felt so happy and relieved after listening to her sweet scolding for thinking low of myself that am impure and all. I felt so good and pleased after sensing her motherly tone with me.

I love this family, Maan and myself even more now.

Author's POV

Sneha sat down beside her and they both decided to talk for sometime till its time for everyone to wake up. But Lavina got tired in between and Sneha asked her to sleep massaging her forehead and caressing her hair.

She also made Lavina take off the bathrobe as she knows the condition of her wounds and wanted her to be as comfortable as pssible but Lavina was embarrased with the exposed skin and her crop top which exposed her skin too much to show to her in-laws. Sneha didn't let her shy away and gave her motherly smile and made her lay down. She kissed her forehead and then left the room quietly to continue with the daily routine.

Heyy guyss...here is your next episode..
Hope you liked it...
Tell me what you think about it??
Vote. Comment. Share.
Till next one..
BYEE BYE LOVESSSSS....LOVE YOU PPL <333