•𝟑•

Happy Reading lovesss!!!!

The meeting of all kingdoms with the KING of rajasthan was going to be held in Jaipur, The capital of Rajasthan at 11am.

As Abhiraj and Ruhanika Singh Shekhawat reached there, all the KINGS of different empires of Rajasthan were already present there waiting for them.

Everybody greeted the KING and QUEEN bowing with respect and getting seated when asked by the KING. Abhiraj sat down at the head with Ruhanika by his side.

He signaled to start the meeting and the projector was switched on for the presentations and graphs of the development of the previous month.

After 3 hours of meeting in which KING suggested some ideas and policies for the kingdoms which were lacking behind others in development sectors and law.

As the meeting came to an end, Abhiraj said.

"I want to ask something to all of you, listen carefully and then respond."

Everybody answered in a "Yes your highness"

"I want a princess for marriage to my son, Abhimaan, whom you all know as the next KING when he gets married. I want to know if you all are willing to help me find the perfect bride for my son. Also tell me if you have any daughters or sisters who are ready and willing to get married so the former and present QUEEN can see which one is the best for the post of future QUEEN."

Everybody was happy listening to that as they obviously wanted their daughters/sisters to become the wife of the KING of Rajasthan and also the QUEEN.

But here Ankit was thinking.
I shouldn't give Lavina's name as I don't think she is ready. After all she is such a dedicated businesswoman and don't want to get entangled in the marriage stuff.

As everybody started giving amazing and all positive details about their daughters/sisters. The KING's assistant wrote down the kingdoms and the princesses which were eager and ready for the marriage.

After all the details were noted, the KING stood up and said, "Alright, I will announce the kingdom which would be selected later. Till then, work on your managements and apply all suggestions I gave you all."

Abhiraj and Ruhanika started moving towards the huge exit gate while all other KINGS stood up in respect and bowed.

After the meeting, Ankit went home to have lunch before he gets moving for his office to perform the duty of the CEO.

As Ankit came home, he saw his father and daughter watching cartoons on TV in the living room. He shook his head and smiled while sitting beside his daughter and took her in his lap and kissed her cheek, then said "Hey Pihu, whats going on?"

"Hey dad, me and grandpa are chilling." She said and kissed his cheek back.

"Oh really? Can I join you guys?"

"Hmm..thats something I need to think about before allowing you as you get angry when we do something" she said while making thinking face at which Nakul laughed too.

"Oh! come on, you people get on my nerves all the time."

Pihu just giggled at that and said, "Well, thats right too. Okay then you can join us only for today."

Ankit nodded and said "Yes ma'am, thank you very much"

They all started watching TV while the lunch got served.
As they all sat down on the dining table, Samaira came back from the hospital and said "Oh! the lunch is just served? I am coming back in a minute. I need food."
She shouted at the end and ran to her room to freshen up while other three laughed at it and waited for her to come.