•𝟑𝟔•

Happy Reading lovesss!!!!

Author's POV

A few days passed with everything going normal. Abhimaan got busy with his new duties as the KING - meetings, events to welcome him, business conferences, all traveling to different parts of the state to engage with people and KINGS there.

He also has been holding many short gatherings for the people of the cities he visit. He meets the citizens, asks about the government or royal family in rule and tries to make people comfortable in his presence and make them trust him.

He wanted to do everything for these people just like his father did. He want to earn their trust and respect by working under them always at their service.

While he and Abhiraj went to tours, meetings or events like these to ensure the people in a humble way so that they can approach him for any needs and problems.
And the Shekhawats were getting normal yet again for all the gifts, greetings, good wishes and fortune that are sent towards them in tons as expected.

Mainly Lavina was getting used to these things because she was always protected and kept away from such big attention by Rathores for her safety.
So, now that she is the QUEEN, these will be the daily life happenings for which she is now quite ready.

On the other hand, Nakul has told Prakash that he can live in The Rathores Villa till he finds some financial stability and then he can move out.

Poonam was scared and nervous yet delighted to welcome her second half of the family which was left behind years ago.

They haven't told a thing to their children yet. It was a Sunday Morning which means everybody's home.

They all were having their peaceful breakfast when Ankit noticed Nakul looking at the wall clock every 5 minutes.

"What happened, Dad? Are you waiting for someone?"
Nakul's head snapped towards and he quickly shook his head in a no.

'Should I tell him? They are anyways coming in almost 30 minutes.' He thought

He cleared his throat to gain attention and they all looked at him with questioning eyes.

"Son, I and your mother want to tell you something"
Ankit : "Sure dad, tell me. What is it?"

Nakul first looked at Poonam and then Ankit. He replied.

"Your uncle and his family are coming today."

Ankit stood up in shock and looked at his father sad and angry. Nakul was a bit confused on his reaction as he expected a happy and joyful response from Ankit.

"I didn't expect such a reaction from you, what happened?" Nakul asked while Ankit almost looked betrayed.

Ankit didn't say anything as he couldn't possibility tell his father and family what happened years ago. So he kept quiet and sat down.

"Nothing dad it was unexpected for me that's why I suddenly got shocked but I am alright. Why are they coming here? They only left us, right?"

All this while Samaira was confused as to who are they talking about and what's actually happening?
As she got married with Ankit 5 years ago and she had heard about his uncle but not too much as he was a sour subject for her father-in-law to speak about.