•𝟓•

Happy Reading lovesss!!!!

Next Morning-

Lavina woke up at 7 am like everyday,
and the first thought that came in her mind was that she was going to get MARRIED.
Abhimaan, wow what a name tho, they are coming day after tomorrow. what will happen? I don't even have his number or anything or I would have searched up about him ..how he is as a person.
oh shut up lavina..you just wanna stalk and talk to him
my sub consciousness said
yeah yeah whatever its my right tho..why can't he call or text me? I should also know who is my future husband ..!
furure husband and all huh?! her sub consciousness mocked her
she got annoyed and went to do her daily routine and then went downstairs to have her breakfast.

! furure husband and all huh?! her sub consciousness mocked her she got annoyed and went to do her daily routine and then went downstairs to have her breakfast

Then after breakfast, she went to her workplace and got busy in working and instructing her employees for the upcoming launching of new designs.

On the other hand-
All the Shekhawats were sitting in their living room and discussing different topics while Abhimaan was sitting quietly and thinking of his future wife.

"What are you thinking Abhimaan?" asked Aviraj.
"Must be my sister-in-law! " said Aman

Abhimaan just slapped at the back of his head and said

"I was just thinking about a meeting. Nothing else uncle"
"Oh really brother?" asked Riya
"Y-yeah" he said and cleared his throat while looking away.
Shreya (teased looking at Abhimaan) : "By the way aunt, I told you give me sister-in-law's phone number. I wanna talk to her"

Abhimaan got interested and put his all attention on what will be the reply.

Ruhanika (got the idea and also started acting) : Oh yess, Abhiraj please send me her number. I will talk to her too.
Abhiraj : sure sure
Abhimaan : (said without thinking) dad! send it to me too.
Ayush : but why? you were busy in thinking about your meeting right?

(everybody laughed at Abhimaan who glared at Ayush and said to his grandmother)

Abhimaan : Grandma I wanna talk to her and take her somewhere to know her better. May I?
Gayatri : Ofcourse son if she says yes then why not? That way you both can also know each other.

(Everybody was hooting on the way he asked)

Gayatri : Stop it all of you. He is so sweet to ask us first. dont irritate him more now. Abhiraj give him her number.
Abhiraj : Yes mom.

(Abhiraj sent the number which he got from his PA to Abhimaan. Abhimaan got up and went to his room while everybody started giving him teasing looks which he ignored)

Shreya : (tease him) You will talk in private huh!!
Riya : yes yes.. now brother will get romantic (wiggling eyebrows)

(everyone laughed at their expressions)