•𝟔•

Happy Reading lovesss!!!!

At Shekhawats Villa-

Abhimaan is getting ready for his date or first meet with his future wife.
He was nervous yet excited for the night.

He got ready in a casual look, but not too much, wore his black rolex watch, got the messy hair look and went downstairs from his room.

As he came downstairs, everybody was sitting in the living room.

Ruhanika saw Abhimaan and she got up and kissed his cheek while Abhimaan kissed her forehead.

Ruhanika : You're looking handsome son.
Shreya : Oooh.. sexy! Sister-in-law is gonna be flattered seeing you.
Riya & Aman : Totally !!

(Abhimaan didn't say anything and just looked down and thought what would be his future wife's reaction)

Ayush : Brother are you blushing? (teasing)
Abhimaan : What? No
Riya : Oh my god yes you are.. The Abhimaan Singh Shekhawat is blushing~~~~
Shreya : woohooo
Abhimaan : Shut up both of you.
Gayatri : Okay enough. Abhimaan All the Best and don't stutter

(Abhimaan looked at her in disbelief and everybody else laughed hard)

Abhimaan : I don't stutter grandma
Gayatri : Yeah I know you don't but you will infront of her as you will get flustered definitely.
Abhimaan : No I won't
Avinaash : okay dont start the bicker now. Abhimaan you go its gonna be time, its 8:35. It will take you 15 minutes from chopper to reach there.
Abhimaan : Yes grandpa, am leaving. Bye guys.

(He touched every elder one's feet and went out of the house with the driver already waiting outside to take him to the chopper)

Abhimaan would have to travel from Jaipur to Jodhpur as Lavina lives in Jodhpur so he is taking his chopper there and has made plans in Jodhpur itself. So he will take the car from their private helipad and then pick her up.

At the Rathores Villa-

Everyone was waiting for abhimaan as there was still some time left to 9.

At exact 9pm : (The bell rang)
Everybody got up and looked at the time.

Nakul : Was he just waiting outside for clock to hit 9 and then rang the bell? (chuckled)

(Poonam opened the door and he immediately touched her feet and joined his hands and said)

Abhimaan : Hello Aunty!
Poonam : Oh, call me mom and hello to you too son.

(Lavina looked at him and stood there amazed by his features. He was looking perfect in that outfit and his muscles were clearly not helping her heart from beating faster & faster. While Poonam welcomed him inside and Abhimaan touched Nakul's feet too and greeted everybody.)

Nakul : Its so good to see you personally son. You are looking really good.
Abhimaan : Thank you dad.

(Ankit and Abhimaan hugged while Abhimaan joined his hands infront of Samaira while Lavina was still shy to say or do anything. Finally Abhimaan looked at her again. Like ofcourse he looked at her in the first glance because he wasn't so patient. He just smiled at her and didn't say anything.
While Pihu who was irritated because she was ignored by everyone said)