•𝟐•

Happy Reading Lovesss !!!!

The Same Morning in Rathore Villa -
Ankit and Nakul are sitting on the dining table waiting for the ladies of the house to grace them with their presence.

Poonam & Samaira are in kitchen checking the arrangements & making black coffee for Ankit respectively.

While Lavina and Pihu have still not came down from their rooms.

Ankit is getting annoyed as there is an important meeting of all Kings with the KING of Rajasthan...He is worried he might become late due to this delay in breakfast. On top of that, He is really hungry too.

(Just then Pihu came from behind him and tried to put her tiny palms on his eyes while Ankit's anger flew away when he heard her voice)

Pihu : Tell me who am I?
Ankit : Oh! Dad Look there is an angel in the house.
Pihu (giggled) : Yes..you are right child! Now tell me what you want ? I will grant your wish.
Ankit : I am hungry..I want food.

(Pihu removed her hands with an angry look on her face and crossed her arms across her chest)

Pihu : You ruined my fun Dad! You were supposed to ask for toys or barbies..I am not talking to you now.

(Ankit made her sit on his lap)

Ankit : Sorry baby. I am really hungry. Do you want me to go hungry to office?

(Pihu shook her head and sighed)

Pihu : Fine child..Now eat. I won't be angry or disturb you
Ankit : Thank you so much angel Pihu! Now go and call your lazy aunt!

(Pihu then pecked his cheeks and stood up from his lap and ran away.
On the other hand, Samaira and Poonam came back from the kitchen and Samaira gave Ankit his black coffee while he smiled and winked at her.)

Poonam : Oh God! Where are these two girls?
Ankit : Mom..see na! How much time Lavina is taking! I am getting late for my meeting and am hungry toooo. Just serve me my breakfast. She isnt in a mood to come today.
Nakul : You won't eat unless all the family members are here.

(Ankit whined while Samaira was enjoying this and gave a teasing smirk to Ankit.)

Poonam : Why are you torturing my son?
Let him eat na! Your daughters are too lazy anyways.

Nakul : No, They aren't lazy. Lavina likes to takes time getting ready and thats fine. And you (point at Ankit) wait or else cancel your meeting because Family time is important.
Ankit : Dad! Its the meeting with KING of Rajasthan. I can't just cancel it.
Samaira : Oh! They are here!

(Everyone looked at Lavina who was rushing towards the dining area with Pihu running behind her trying to catch up with her.)

(Lavina knew her brother's hunger and was in no mood to get scolded again

(Lavina knew her brother's hunger and was in no mood to get scolded again.)
(Ankit glared at her and said sarcastically. )

Ankit : Look who just got time for breakfast.
Lavina : Hey! Am not late. You are just too early (shrugged)
Ankit : You-
Nakul : Aren't you getting late now??
Ankit : Ughhhhhhh

(Everyone started eating after wishing good mornings to Lavina and Pihu. Casual talks with some gossips went around the table with a hearty breakfast.)

Nakul : What is this meeting about Ankit?
Ankit : Just management and policies dad! The regular monthly meeting.

(Nakul nodded at that and continued eating)

Poonam : Lavina, you remember about the conference right? You have all the designs and presentation ready?
Lavina : Yes Mom, Its all ready. Dont worry we will get the contract.
Pihu : Good Luck Aunt and grandma..You will win (thumbs up)
Lavina : Thank you baby

(They both smiled at her and kissed her cheek.
Samaira's phone rang and she picked up immediately seeing a call from her clinic)

Samaira (on the call) : Okay! Make the arrangements, I am coming till then.
Ankit : Emergency?
Samaira : yeahhh
Poonam : Do one thing, you go and get ready. I will pack something for you...eat it there.

(Samaira smiled her and kissed her cheek before running upstairs shouting)

Samaira : Love you Mom.

(Everyone chuckled at her while Pihu pouted and mumbled)

Pihu : She didn't say I love you to me.

(Pihu looks at Ankit and orders him while he raise his eyebrows)

Pihu : Dad! Say I love you to me.
Ankit : Yes ma'am! I love you.

(Pihu nodded satisfied and again got busy with her food)

After breakfast:
Lavina went to her room to change into her formals for the office and came down to go with her mom.

After breakfast:Lavina went to her room to change into her formals for the office and came down to go with her mom

Poonam : You have taken everything right? Files and Pendrives?
Lavina : Yes mom...now let's go .

They both left after making sure Pihu is with Nakul as he is free today!

This is a normal day in Rathores Villa as everyone is always busy with their professions while Pihu has the role of bringing smiles to their faces after a tiring day!..

Hey guys...Here is your new episode!!
Hope you people like it.
Tell me what you think about it??
Vote. Comment. Share.
Next one coming soon!!!!
BYE BYE LOVESSSSS!! LOVE YOU PPL ♡