•𝟑𝟕•

Happy Reading lovesss!!!!

Author's POV

The evening arrived faster than usual for Ankit who was not at all looking forward to it.
But it was inevitable, he was preparing himself for the dinner. He was not afraid of her but knew that she will definitely try to talk to him soon.

He gets bad reminders whenever Srishti is in front of him.
All those bitter memories, hurtful words and disgusting stares are now coming back to haunt him.

Why is he becoming that 15 year old child again? He is an adult, matured person and also a KING now. He has his wife to support him at every step of life but still that child who used to cry at nights in fear is now taking place in his soul once again as if he just traveled back in time.

When he was told about the sudden, unexpected and unwanted arrival of his Uncle's family, he felt like the ground was about to slip from beneath his feet.
He just wanted to vanish before they enter the main gates of RathoresVilla.

He remember Samaira asking him about his weird and lil scared reaction hearing about uncle and family after the exhausting lunch. He just lied that he was scared for his parents and shocked at the sudden news. She was not convinced but brushed the topic off not wanting to annoy him with her observations which are weird and could be wrong.

But he was not at all happy like they all expected him to be seeing his so-called cousins.
On one side, he wanted to disappear with his family and never see their faces again.
On other side, he wanted to strangle them, torture them or even public execution just to get his little self's revenge.

He came out of his sorrowful thoughts when there was a knock on the door of his study, a servant appeared infront of him as he gave the permission. Everyone was present at the dining table waiting for him to join them.

He sent him back with a nod. After tidying up his desk and locking his study from outside, he went downstairs making up his mind to display the strongest, deadliest and coldest side to those people.

He reached to the dining table and sat down on the head chair as usual and looked at his parents who were engaged in a conversation with his uncle-aunt.
His wife was nowhere to be found - probably giving the evening bath to Pihu as its summer season.

He then finally looked at his cousins. Shubh playing on his phone while waiting for the food. Srishti - fuck - Why is she looking at him with that gaze?

He just bowed down his head and prayed for the dinner to be over so that he could either be working in his study or sleep/play with Pihu.

Soon, Samaira came with a happily jumping Pihu behind her whose face almost fell seeing the bad guests still present in the house.

She looked at Ankit, who smiled at her asking her to come and sit with him, and she hopped up on his lap with a kiss on his cheek.

Ankit sighed in relief as he won't have to communicate with everyone to not look awkward sitting there. He could just focus on Pihu's antics and easily pass on with the dinner without any fear of having to look at Srishti.
Or he thought so.

As they started having dinner, everyone got busy in chit-chat floating around the table.
Ankit soon felt a toe going up his leg from the ankle slowly and sensually.

He has never experienced that with Samaira as she never makes it awkward on dining table or in front of everyone like this, she is too shy to do it.

So is it? Srishti? His head snapped up at the realization towards Srishti who was already looking at him with a smirk. Samaira who was sitting just beside him on the right side looked at him confused, then followed his gaze which was on Srishti who sitting on the left side of Ankit - just in front of her.

Samaira clenched her jaw in anger at the way Srishti was eying her husband up and down, giving smirks his way while he just kept quiet and shifted his focus back on Pihu and food.

He wanted to be stronger but just a touch and glare, and he was tongue-tied. He isn't even able to move his leg away, all freezed up sitting there like a bloody statue.

Pihu was eating while getting her face all messy from the icecream so Samaira stood up to wipe her face and make her eat properly.

As Samaira moved to stand beside Ankit's chair, she saw 3 feet under the table while picking Pihu up.
She joined the dots at the way Srishti was looking at Ankit and he was scared?

But why the fuck is he tolerating this shit from this bitch? She thought.

She sat down on her place with Pihu in her lap eating icecream properly now.
Samaira looked at Ankit regularly observing the 'I am uncomfortable', fearful and weird expressions on his face.

She looked at Srishti who was biting her lips now glancing at everyone but again glaring at Ankit as if asking him to look at her.
She now knew why Ankit gave that reaction on the news, Why he avoided them the whole day, Why he didn't even look at his cousins.

She needs to do something but can't right now as everyone is here.
She got an idea though as she took her phone out and sneakily put it under the table as if due to Pihu, she doesn't have much space to use it on the table.

She put it on silence and clicked a few pictures of Srishti putting her leg on Ankit's foot. She also made a video for just in case Srishti later says its not hers. She made a video starting from her leg to her dress under the table and then bringing the phone's camera section on the table and shooting her smirking face and Ankit's twisting in pain face as she was digging her heels in his foot.

She quickly saved the video and put it in several folders and google drive so that it doesn't get deleted even by mistake.
She then resumed having talks and dinner with everyone.

Ankit, on the other hand, having enough of this pain and being a scared child stood up giving Srishti a death glare and went to his study.

Everyone was confused on his behavior as he never did that before especially when his parents were still siting there.
However, Samaira eased the situation up by saying, he told her that he had an important conference later and he needs to look after some presentations and documentation for that.

She succeeded in diverting the attention of Nakul-Poonam from Ankit and back to the topic going on while Srishti gritted her teeth looking at Samaira in hatred, jealousy and anger who just fake smiled at her.

After the dinner, everyone moved to their rooms wishing good nights and all.
Ankit was busy in his file when someone barged in his study, he abruptly looked up to see Srishti striding in with confidence and slamming the door behind her locking it.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" he asked.
"Why? Did you miss me, babyboy?" she replied.

Heyyy guyssss....Here is your next episode.
Hope you liked it..
Tell me what you think about it??
Vote. Comment. Share.
Till next one..
BYE BYEE LOVESSS...LOVE YOU PPL <333