•𝟖•

Happy Reading lovesss!!!!

Next Day -

Everyone was having breakfast in the dining room of The Rathores Villa.
While younger clan was teasing the hell out of the new couple.

Ayush : Brother, you said you dont want to marry right now then what happened? Now you can't even wait for 20 days! So much in love huh?

Samaira : Same goes for you Lavina. What did you say? I want to work right now. I just started working. I dont wanna get in this marriage thing and all. Now what huh? In love already?

(Lavina and Abhimaan were embarrassed but also wanted to tease each other for it. They just bowed down their heads and continued eating, all the ladies gave teasing smirk to Lavina while the cousins, Avinaash &Abhiraj were enough for Abhimaan to get shy. Nakul thought to save his son-in-law. )

Nakul : okay guys, let's not tease him now.
Lavina : Dad!? You have to help me too.. These ladies are continuously mocking me.
(glare at Samaira and made an action of killing her)

Nakul : Its okay for you. You really did say that. (shrug) Abhimaan is being victimized here right now. (Lavina gasped in disbelief and narrowed her eyes at Abhimaan who smirked at her)
Ruhanika : Haww! You can't do that to her! Abhimaan is dramatic unlike her. (This was the time for Abhimaan to be gasping)
Ankit : Oh no aunty, You are mistaken ! She is the biggest drama queen you will ever see. Look at her, pouting and looking hurt by dad..(looked disgusted by her pout) duck
Lavina : Oh shut up! I am not dramatic. Dad really hurt me (wiping fake tears)
Nakul : Yayaya..whatever.

This continued till they all went to living room to have last talks with each other before leaving for the next 15 days after which they will come back to take her as their daughter.

(Before going Abhimaan wanted to meet Lavina so he texted her to meet him in his guest room. She quickly sneaked away from the family which was gossiping in living room by saying, I will just be back from restroom. Abhimaan was going to his room making packing and seeing some documents for business excuse.
As soon as she entered the room, he locked the door and pinned her to the wall beside it and squeezed her body into his while hiding his face in the crook of her neck. She put her arms around his neck and put her fingers in his hair caressing them. She kissed his forehead while he kissed her neck and nuzzle his nose deeper while she whimpered at the touch. He groaned at her sound and snuggled deeper while kissing her whole neck and collarbone wet while she almost moaned at it.)

After a few mins-

Lavina : Its time to go (smiled)
Abhimaan : I don't want to (looked at her and kissed her cheek)
Lavina : You will anyways come in 15 days..its okay
Abhimaan : Don't remind me! thats too long.
Lavina : Is it? But you didn't want to marry right? (tease)
Abhimaan : Yeah! Just like you (teasing back)
Lavina : (blush a bit) So go pack now. You have to go.

(Abhimaan didn't move while he looked deeply in her eyes and went close to her face when she looked at his lips and then at his eyes. He got the clear signal to go ahead. He put his palms on her both cheeks while she had her one hand in his hair and other one was wrapped around his neck.)

Abhimaan : May I? (looking at her lips then eyes)
Lavina : (blushed & whispered) yeah

(Abhimaan smiled at her and his lips went closer to hers and were almost touching when she bit her lip in shyness)

Lavina (whispered) : I have never done this
Abhimaan (whispered) : Me too. I have always wanted to wait for my wife.
Lavina : Me too.
Abhimaan : Am I your wife? (chuckle)
Lavina : Husband yoo.. dont tease me (giggle)

She pushed him and then took his position and pinned him to the wall and smashed her lips on his without warning and he wasn't even able to comprehend what just happened. When he realized, he put his hand on her cheek and started kissing her back softly at first which soon transformed into something fierce as the tongue got invited in the lips party.
He took some steps ahead while she moved according to him still kissing.
The kiss broke apart due to lack of oxygen and he looked at her lips with darkened with desire eyes while she wiped his lips which got her lipstick as the consequence of that hungry kiss.
He pulled her hand and sat down on the bed and made her straddle him. He again kissed her in that sitting position and she held his hair tightly while he was holding her waist with left hand and cheek with the right one.
He spinned her so that she was lying on the bed while he hovered over her and after some seconds, he broke the kiss and was panting looking at her heaving breasts and slender neck which had his gifted pendant.
He kissed the pendant and took some skin of that place of her neck in his mouth and bit there with the pendant in his mouth.
She finally moaned and wrapped her legs around his waist. He looked at her and they held a staring competition for few seconds when he kissed her lips softly.

Abhimaan : You are so beautiful, Goshh. (kiss her eyes)
Lavina : You are so hot (pecked his lips and pulled his bottom lip with her teeth and nibbled on it)

He was a bit amused at her this boldness but was enjoying to the maximum.
There was a knock on the door when they realized the situation and their position with Lavina having her legs around his waist and hands on his neck and hair
and him having pressed up whole against her with his hands on her waist and thigh.

She blushed and loosen her legs and took her hands back.
Abhimaan smiled at her, kissed her forehead for the last time and stood up from her.
She also stood up and adjusted her dress.

Abhimaan : (shout) who is it? (to the person at the door)
Maid : Hukum, Everyone is calling you downstairs as its the time to go.
Abhimaan : Okay am coming. You may go.
Maid : Okay hukum

(she went away while he looked at Lavina who was already looking at him with a bit sad smile and he hugged her)

Abhimaan : I will see you after 15 days. But i will remember this boldness of yours at our first kiss itself future Mrs. Abhimaan Singh Shekhawat (she shivered at the name and he kissed her ear. They broke the hug)

Lavina : I will miss you and Don't worry. I am nore bold than this (whispered) you will get it after marriage. (winked at him)
Abhimaan (whispered) : Damn wife, don't do this to me (looked down at his bulge)

Lavina giggled at him and gave him a flying kiss. She checked herself in the mirror for any marks or ruined makeup and after getting done, she turned around at him who was admiring her from back.

Lavina : Okay then, I am going downstairs. Stop being shameless and come down. (kissed his cheek and went downstairs)

He came downstairs after 5 minutes with his bag. Everyone was in the hall bidding byes.

Shreya : Brother! Dont do this much romance. Leave it for after marriage. We have to go.
Ayush : exactly! Or do you want to do it all today only? (tease)
Abhimaan : shut up guys. (unbothered)

Everyone moved out of the villa and Lavina touched everyone's feet and then moved back to stand beside Samaira. The Shekhawats sat down in their cars and Lavina looked at Abhimaan and gave him a flying kiss which he catched smiling.
She looked around but nobody noticed except Ruhanika who winked at her teasingly. She blushed and looked down.

The cars moved out from the Villa Main gates and The Rathores also moved inside to resume their works. They went to their offices after lunch.

Two people were just waiting for their biggest day and the moment at which they will be finally called as each other's.
The love has bloomed, just not confessed yet.

Hey guysss... Here is your next episode..
Hope you all like it!!
Tell me what you think??
Vote. Comment. Share.
Till next one...
BYE BYE LOVESSSSS!!!! LOVE YOU PPL <33