𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 | 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝

**
This is a Twisted Wonderland fanfiction with the additional storyline belong to me, Author-Chan

-My oc is what you, the reader will be. So sorry if you're not a fan of her canon Appearance. She's like Otome MCs who have a canon appearance with her name being up to us. I deeply apologize if you're not a fan of her canon appearance. Since her family members have their canon appearance, it bothers me about people imaging Y/n to have an appearance that is completely unrelated biologically. Example: A trait of the family is Snow White hair and skin. Y/n could have black hair since her mother has it, but her having anything else such as red hair or even green doesn't make sense. Especially if no one in the bloodline has their sort of hair color. I'm extremely picky when it comes to that kind of stuff.

- This story also has connections to Demon Slayer AND the Evillious Chronicles. My specifically, with the sin of PRIDE.

-The Seven Deadly sins will be present teehee.

-Since most authors like a female character either Y/n or an Oc, MOST I see is where the girl is weak, always a damsel in distress. Like stop crying on the time!

-Thank god that my oc aka you are canonically cold-hearted. The most realistic and relatable Y/n aka a cold hearted, stoic, and blunt doll-like girl who had reasons to becoming like this, but then slowly but surely warms up her frozen heart to those she cares for, aka her soulmates of her harem.

-Y/n needs to have a friend by her side so they can endure hardships together, so the reader will be family-zoned with a smoking ho- or uh...misty cold big brother who loves us way too much. Just like the rest of our family.

- NO INCEST

-AND SCHOOL STAFF X STUDENT READER BULLSHIT

- Auther-Chan does care how old the reader in the story is. As long as they have the occupation of "student", no student x staff in this book. I am not sorry to those people who ship the STUDENT MC with a staff member.

- Auther Chan is traumatized after seeing NSFW drawings of Yuu, who is a student obviously, doing the UNHOLY with Crowley, Crewel, never seen any Vargas or Sam, and Trein. Trein....there are people who are really fucked up huh.

-This also goes the other way around when us readers are the creepy staff who are shipped with the students.

- Why is Author-Chan saying this? She doesn't know at all. She has no brain when she's tired because it is like 1:07 am at the moment of this part of this chapter.

- Y/n is quite old in human years since Faes age more slowly, BUT in Fae years, she is the same age as the 1st years, Ace, Deuce, Jack, Epel, and Sebek. Ortho is confusing since he is chronically 16 years old. He would be 16 if he didn't die 😭

- There most likely be terms like "Senpai", "Onii-Chan" "Imouto" etc. Why?
1. Y/n and Brother are originally Japanese living in the Taisho era. Aka Demon Slayer
2. The fictional Twisted Wonderland country is an empire with their culture being mixed with Japan, Korea, China, and Southeast Asia plus Celtic and Danish mythologies. Mostly Danish since Hans Christian Andersen is a Danish Author

- I hope you enjoy the story