17 - Lola: Claire

Mark pulled Claire towards him, pressing his lips down roughly over hers. She pulled away, shaking her head sadly.

"I can't Mark, I'm sorry. I'm not gonna be your rebound." Standing from the bed, it was only then that she saw me standing in the doorway and her body shook with unshed tears. She pushed past me roughly and ran into the bathroom, slamming the door behind her.

"What's up with her?" Ryder asked curiously, barging forward into the room. His eyes widened in shock and he coughed loudly. It was only then that I noticed what my friends had done to the room whilst I'd been downstairs. My underwear was scattered all over the room, slung over desks and hanging from the cupboard doors.

"Surprise." Anna said weakly, sheepishly pinging possibly the laciest black bra I owned at where Ryder and I were stood, frozen. I whimpered in shock and spun on my heels.

"Out, out now." I yelled at Ryder who backed out of the room with a smirk.

"Anna, what the hell?"

Snatching the garments from various bits of furniture, I shoved it back into the drawer it never should've been removed from.

"It wasn't my idea, I'm sorry." She yelled back and I looked at Mark expectantly. Obviously he or Claire was behind this.

He stood in the middle of the room looking slightly dazed, slightly annoyed, and extremely confused.

"I'm sorry, I have to go." He exited the room and I heard his footsteps as he jogged down the stairs, along with the sound of a loud goodbye before the door slammed behind him.

Ryder knocked at the door.

"Can I come in yet?"

I shoved one of the final bras in my drawer.

"Not quite." I replied, searching on the floor for the one Anna had pinged at us. It wasn't there.