Editing Update

So to those of you who may have thought this was a new chapter, I apologise for my cruelty.

However, I had to get the news out somehow and I figured this was the most efficient way to do it since the most people would see. I will also be sending a message on my profile to all followers.

It has taken me a long time to work up the motivation for this, but I have finally gotten around to editing the entire book of Revenge on The Bad Boy. I have lengthened out the chapters more than I would've thought possible and even added a couple on. There is a new chapter notifying all you guys of this within the actual book but I wasn't sure whether this would be more effective at notifying you so I figured I'd just do both.

So yeah, feel free to re-read since it no longer sucks. Unfortunately I was unable to fix some of the plot flaws that my twelve year old brain deemed realistic... But I've done my best to make it into something I can be a little more proud of.

I will be going over the rest of my works to edit through at a later date but I'm not sure when. I'll do something like this at the time to get the word out though.

To any of you who do choose to re-read the new and improved version, I hope you like it.