acknowledgments

Seven months and two weeks.

That's how long it took me to write this book. I am so grateful to every single one of you who had taken the time to read this while I was writing it and those who will read it after. It's all because of you guy's that I finished this story.

I normally get distracted and start another book before finishing the one I am working, but your support is what gave me the drive to finish it. The last time I completed a book was in 2019. I have all of these half written stories that most likely will stay incomplete and yet this one I was able to finish. Once again thank you for your support.

My next story is a Calum one and I had the description up but due to life I had to take it down for the time being. I'm hoping to pre write some chapters to keep it to a schedule again so that way I don't leave you all hanging. A sequel might happen but I'm unsure about that yet. 

If you follow me, I'll be posting my publishing journey with Kill My Time because I want to try to get it traditionally published, but the editing will take a while. And yes, if it get's published I will post an announcement in here but for now that's just a dream.

Thank you for joining me on Kaley and Luke's journey and I hope to see you with Calum and Aella.