𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗶𝘃. ── what makes us girls.

season one, episode two
( i'll take you there )

season one, episode two ( i'll take you there )

The band had shown up to Rod Reyes's place in new clothes after sleeping in the van all night

The band had shown up to Rod Reyes's place in new clothes after sleeping in the van all night. Audrey was still half asleep but she was holding onto Eddie to keep her standing and walking.

Audrey noticed a girl in a colorful flower print dress walking out of Rod's apartment. "Someone clearly knows how to get some girls," Audrey muttered to herself as Billy and Camila looked for Rod's name on the buzzer.

Camila had found it and pressed the buzzer. Rod had come out smoking a cigarette in his underwear and robe. He let out a puff of his cigarette before realizing who was standing behind the door.

"Rod, hey," Billy spoke out. Rod had a sunglasses sunburn on his face as he had a questionable look. "Uh, it's, uh, Billy Dunne and the, uh... The Dunne Brothers." Billy had pointed to the group as they all waved to him.

Billy had looked back to Rod who nodded slowly. "We met at The Staircase in Pittsburgh, you know?" He asked as Eddie lit a cigarette. "You said I could call."

Rod narrowed his eyes, "Well you didn't... call." Rod had finally spoken, he let out a exhale. "You're just...here." He motioned his hand. Eddie and Audrey exchanged looks.

"Could we have... uh, ten minutes of your time?" Billy asked as Rod sighed furrowing his brows and pushing the door open wider. The band all had looked to each other. This either was going to go well or go bad.

The next thing they knew they were seated with Rod by the pool. In the first five minutes of their time, Billy was demanding a request to Rod. "Obviously, we, uh... need gigs." Billy had advised. "Yeah, on the Strip," Eddie added to Billy's words. Warren had mentioned where they wanted to play,

"Yeah, and- and- and a place to stay." Camila coaxed as she hung onto Billy's arms. "Preferably one with separate rooms. The van was not doing us good." Audrey conveyed. Sleeping in the van was the worst with them. They would snore, kick, sleep-talk basically everything Audrey could imagine.

"Yeah, I mean, we pooled our savings together, but it's not much." Billy had begun as Rod lit a cigarette. "We're probably gonna need some more money." Warren wished. "The money Dina's Dad gave us, was mostly wasted on gas... and stuff." Announced Eddie.