𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝘅𝘅𝗶𝘃. ── nothing compared to you.

season one, episode ten
( the rock n roll suicide )

season one, episode ten ( the rock n roll suicide )

CHICAGO, 1977

CHICAGO, 1977.

On October 4th, 1977, Daisy Jones & The Six performed to a sold-out crowd at Soldier Field in Chicago, Illinois.

Ladies and Gentlemen... Daisy Jones and The Six!

It would be their final performance.

The whole band steps on stage, walking to their seats, or walking to their microphones, or placing their guitar straps over their heads.

She looks to Eddie who had been there before she had walked on stage, her being the final person to walk on stage. Her hair was set in a blowout, with a white, sparkly jumper suit, with flared-out bottoms.

The top crossed her neck, making the top of the jumpsuit look like a triangle.

She had planned this outfit for weeks, just to match with Eddie. Even before the breakup, he had no idea it was going to happen.

Warren had begun to play the count, then begun to play 'Regret Me.' The first number.

Her fingers strung through the electric guitar, and a sad expression lay on her face. Eddie had a black eye as he began to share an uneasy look.

EDDIE ROUNDTREE: ( He looks down at the floor and then at the camera )

AUDREY BELMORE: [shakes head]

GRAHAM DUNNE: If you had told me that morning it would be my last show... I would've laughed.

WARREN ROJAS: I was out having a good time man. I...I... I didn't want to see it.

KAREN SIRKO: ( She licks her lips as she tries not to tear up. )

KATHERINE OLIVÁREZ: If you told me, that would be the last time I took photos for the band... I'd get all the ones I could get.