𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗶𝘅. ── the problem.

season one, episode three
( someone saved my life tonight )

season one, episode three ( someone saved my life tonight )

"Have you ever been in love before, Eddie?" Camila asked Eddie

"Have you ever been in love before, Eddie?" Camila asked Eddie. They were previously playing with Julia. Billy had walked up the steps to the house asking if they were okay with each other.

Eddie looked up at Camila before he looked away at Audrey. She was with Karen as the two were baking some cookies. They were at the dining table making the batter.

Camila noticed his glance at Audrey before she turned back to Eddie. "She really loves you, you know."

It was only about a few months since Eddie and Audrey told the band that they were dating. Eddie nodded his head to Camila. She gave a smile to him before she went back to play with Julia.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Audrey was holding Julia as Camila rushed to grab her camera. It was Christmas and the whole group had gotten each other gifts.

Audrey placed Julia's face to her cheek as Camila smiled and took a photo of the two.

Eddie watched as Audrey and Julia were together. Eddie stood up and he walked over to Audrey and the baby Dunne.

"I always thought about having this," Audrey glanced up to Eddie. Eddie lifted a smile onto his face as he watched her give Julia kisses.

"Yeah?" Eddie replied as he placed down his drink on the fireplace. "Yeah, being a mom has always been one of my dreams." Audrey laughed as she faced Eddie.

"I'm not trying to be like my mom," Audrey told Eddie as he touched her shoulder. Audrey looked at his hand on her shoulder before gazing up at him.

"You're not gonna be. You'll be a great mom," Eddie comforted the Belmore girl in front of him.

A brief smile rested on her face. "You'll be better than all the moms," Eddie let out a laugh. Audrey scrunched up her face.