𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝘃𝗶𝗶𝗶. ── thats all over now.

season one, episode three
( someone saved my life tonight )

season one, episode three ( someone saved my life tonight )

Billy had been released from Rehab and was coming home

Billy had been released from Rehab and was coming home. Graham had bought a new car, so he wouldn't have to borrow Audrey's car from time to time.

Eddie was so excited to show Billy the bass he built over the year. Audrey and Eddie have been dating for a year, and the band still hadn't found out.

AUDREY: I thought we wouldn't last that long.

EDDIE: We lasted a long long time.

Eddie had been asking Audrey if they should tell the band about their relationship, "Eddie we can't. They'd flip."

"Karen didn't flip." Eddie replied, "Because it's Karen, she knew way before we told her."

They went at it for a few seconds before Warren walked into the room, "What's going on?" He asked, Warren had completely grown out a mustache, it made him look weird to Audrey at first glance but she had gotten used to it.

"Nothing," The two said together. Warren looked between the two of them. "Right," Warren brought his hands to his hips, his eyes narrowed by now. "well, Graham's here with Billy. Thought the two of you come and see him."

The two nodded, "Be right there." Audrey replied as Warren nodded as he exited the door. "Man those two are totally fucking," Warren told Karen who let out a laugh.

Audrey glanced at Eddie and she let out a chuckle before she walked out. She left Eddie standing there as she walked down the stairs to the garage.

Billy was standing there with Graham as Warren brought him into a hug, "Looks good on you." Billy noticed Warren's full-grown mustache on his face.

Warren chuckled and pointed to it. Audrey had her arms folded as Billy noticed her, "Your hair..." Billy tilted his head and furrowed his brows. "it's shorter..."

Billy completely noticed Audrey's hair as it was now at shoulder length, her bangs were still there. It was smoother than the last time Billy had seen it. When he last saw her hair, it was frizzier, and way longer.