𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝘃. ── you want more.

season one, episode two
( i'll take you there )

season one, episode two ( i'll take you there )

The band unloads their equipment from Warren's van

The band unloads their equipment from Warren's van. They were at the place Rod had called earlier, Filthy McNasty's. "What a... lovely name," Karen commented out.

Camila spun around the pole, "It's not so bad guys," She smiled as Eddie held the door for the rest of the band.

AUDREY: The name scared me at first glance... [Audrey looks down at her lap.] It wasn't that bad. It smelt like cigarettes and whiskey 24/7.

It was tight for about three weeks. I loved playing on the Strip. It was my biggest dream to play there one day. Especially for Teddy fucking Price. It was basically everyone's biggest dream.

"What did I say? The smaller the place, the bigger we play." Billy extended his arm out. "Pittsburgh on three."

The rest of the band placed their hands on top of Billy's. They all counted to three before they all shouted; Pittsburgh!

Warren whooped as the band walked to the stage as they all went to their instruments.

BILLY: Those eight, nine months in McNasty's, sure, hardly anyone ever saw us play, but that was where we really fell in love as a band, you know?

AUDREY: Camila recorded every performance, she would catch me and Eddie smiling at each other, Karen feeling her groove, and Graham eye fucking Karen all the time.

BILLY: The only problem was, we didn't get paid. Like, at all. And when people started coming to our gigs... they still weren't the people we needed. [Billy glances his head away from the camera]

AUDREY: We barely had enough to cover for rent, thanks to my dad for sending me more money. He didn't need to either way, we could've been perfectly fine without it. [Audrey fixes her hair] We wanted more.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

The group was seated at a booth at a nearby diner, Camila was counting money as Eddie and Audrey were squished.