𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝘅𝗶𝗶. ── making a promise.

season one, episode four
( i saw the light )

season one, episode four ( i saw the light )

She had worn a voile lace flower print, the sleeves felt like an angel, long as her arms, leaving a bit of space in her arms

Audrey, Eddie, Warren, and his date were currently standing in the backyard of Camila's and Billy's new house.

She looked up to the stars as Eddie wrapped an arm around her shoulder.

Music played in the background as he explained something to Audrey. "Who's thirsty?" Eddie asked as he held a can of beer in his hands.

The two girls laughed as Warren smiled, "Let's get in there brother,"

They all made their way to a table as Eddie placed down the beers and the chips as he left Warren and his date alone.

"Hey, I'm just going to go somewhere with Audrey real quick," Eddie whispered to Warren who was busy ignoring his date and talking with Katherine.

"Alright, man! Have fun!" He replied as his eyes never left Katherine's. Eddie rolled his eyes before walking closer to Audrey.

He dragged Audrey to an empty room upstairs, mostly to a room that would be Julia's when she got older, it was empty for now, but had a bed for a couple or someone to sleep in.

"Eddie? Why'd you bring me here?" She smiled as Eddie closed the door, "Cause... I wanted us to be alone,"

Audrey licked her lips as she nodded slowly before she sat down on the bed.

Eddie mirrored her movements as he stuffed his hand in his pocket. He soon brought out a box as Audrey looked at his hand, "What's that?" she questioned as Eddie smirked.

"Something..." He trailed off his hand cupping her cheek. "Wanna show me what that something is?" Audrey had asked as Eddie rolled his eyes before standing up and nodding.

Audrey stood up with him but he placed her down back on the bed to sit.

He had gotten down on one knee as Audrey let out a soft, explainable gasp, "Eddie..." She trailed off as he opened the box.

"This isn't a full-on ring," He breathed. "It's just a promise from me to you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you, Audrey Belmore." Audrey smiled at him.

"I knew you would be the girl I'd marry when I first saw you." Eddie blurted out. "So, I just want to give you this promise ring,"

She brought her hands to her mouth as she stood up. Eddie widen his eyes at her as she lifted him up, "So,"

Audrey let out a exhale. "you gonna put that ring on my finger or what?" She gave a lopsided grin as Eddie stood up and placed the ring on her ring finger.

She brought Eddie back to the bed as the two continued to talk, they talked about their futures and what they would do when they get older.

"We can start our own music career," Eddie promised as Audrey let out a chuckle, "Sure, Eddie. I'd like that,"

He darted his eyes from her eyes to her mouth. She curled her mouth into a smile as she scrunched up her face. They instantly placed their mouths on each other.

She tugged at his shirt as he let out a chuckle into the kiss. She wrapped her legs around his waist as she made her way to his lap.

EDDIE: ( He lets out a chuckle before looking down at his lap. )

AUDREY: ( Audrey exhaled as she scratches her neck. )

He brought her down to the bed, her back resting on the mattress as Eddie trailed kisses down her neck.

She bit her lip and smiled as she still had her legs around his waist. Eddie let out a moan as Audrey gripped onto his hair and gently tugged on it.

He lay next to her his body coming close up with hers. He brought his arm down the bottom of her dress bringing it up to her waist.

Audrey sighed as Eddie looked up around the room, "Did someone turn off the lights?" Eddie asked as Audrey shifted herself on her elbows.

"No, Eddie. The the power went out." Audrey replied as she adjusted herself. "Great..." He brought his head down as he looked to Audrey.

"Do you think they're looking for us?" Audrey asked her words motions to Warren and the rest of the group. She stood up and she adjusted her dress.

Eddie shook his head, "Nah, they're probably down their going crazy about the power,"

Audrey chuckled as she glanced to Eddie before looking at the ring on her finger, Eddie smirked, "If you wanna skip the promise ring so bad, I could just... go back to the ring place,"

Audrey blushed at Eddie's words as she rolled her eyes at him before they could hear singing downstairs. "Some people are having down there," Audrey mumbled as she sat back next to Eddie.

He nodded slightly, his eyes watched as she fixed her dress. He felt butterflies in his stomach as she hugged herself.

"We could be having more fun than them." Eddie wiggled his eyebrows and smirked. "Funny, Eddie." She whispered sarcastically to him before she placed a lingering kiss on his lips.

AUDREY: I knew what Eddie was trying to do. ( Audrey smiles raising her brows to the camera as she hinted to viewers. )

The two continued to kiss as the power came back on.

She patted his leg, "C'mon Eddie, everyone's starting to leave now that the powers back on." Audrey started as she stood up and walked back to the door.

Eddie groaned as he followed after Audrey. They both walk down when stairs hand-in-hand smiling like two first graders.

Warren had been waiting for the two, "Hey! Where have you two been?" He asked, faded on weed.

Audrey shrugged, "We just had to talk." She replied as Warren nodded, "Fun."

They dragged Warren out of the sofa, both of his arms around both of their shoulders as they walked him to Audrey's car.

They lay Warren down in the backseat as he leaned onto the window. Audrey shut the door as she made her way to the driver's seat.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

i just took out the part cause i didn't like it...