𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝘅𝘅𝘃. ── let me down easy.

season one, episode ten
( the rock n roll suicide )

season one, episode ten ( the rock n roll suicide )

SONG 3: LOOK ME IN THE EYE

Audrey glanced around, looking at each of her bandmates as she continued to play, she noticed every single one of them had been going through something.

Daisy with her drug addiction, and Billy's fight with Camila.

Karen with her abortion with Graham's kid, Graham trying to figure out if he wanted to stay with Karen.

Audrey with her pregnancy with Eddie's child. Eddie quit the band because of how hard it has been for Eddie since the start.

Him giving up his guitar for Audrey, him getting his parts re-recorded by Billy, his best moment being stolen from Billy.

Warren seeming perfectly fine, Katherine with her younger sister's unexpected death.

The whole band had been going through something. They hadn't noticed or talked about what was going on with each other.

Fights in the hallways of the suites, punches being thrown behind closed doors.

Everything had been happening for a reason. It was like... it was meant to happen for the whole band.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

2:39 PM.

Making her way towards Eddie's suite, tears falling down her face. Daisy storms down behind her, hearing her cries.

"Dina," Daisy called out as Audrey turned to her, Daisy noticed her holding something in her hand, she makes her way towards Audrey and takes it out of her hand.

The unopened bottle of champagne drops to the floor, making a clunk sound that makes them both jump.

Daisy inspects the test Audrey had been holding before, looking from Audrey to the pregnancy test.