𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝘅𝗶. ── looking livid.

season one, episode four
( i saw the light )

season one, episode four ( i saw the light )

"Hey, Steve Miller Band, The Dead? Shit, these guys are all here?" Warren announced as Graham leaned closer to Warren

"Where are we?" Graham had asked as Warren pointed to the bottom of the paper. "Right there brother," Warren laughed as Graham joined with him. "Check it out." He showed it to Billy who leaned closer and smiled.

Billy whoops as Warren leaned to the window seeing all the people outside their cars, at food stands, and near the stage.

Ohau, Hawaii was truly beautiful. Of course, it was in the dirt, but sometimes the rockiest places can be beautiful.

EDDIE: We were on at one in the afternoon. But hey, at least we were invited.

AUDREY: It was something...

The band takes shot glasses in the back, "Cheers!" gushed Audrey as the tequila shot down her throat.

As Audrey placed down her shot glass, Teddy emerged with Daisy and a girl with a camera.

"Hey, everyone," Teddy announced. They all look to him as they furrowed their brows at the girl chatting next to Daisy.

"Daisy, who's this?" Audrey asked as she jerked her head to the girl. Daisy heeded over to Audrey who had her hands on her hips.

The girl that Daisy was standing next to was focused on Eddie as Audrey looked between the two. Eddie was chatting with Karen while Warren was with them but couldn't keep his eyes off of the girl.

"Dina, this here is Katherine, she works for you guys." Daisy addressed as she extended a hand. "You can call me Kathy,"

Audrey folded her arms before nodding, "I'm gonna go chat with the rest of the band really quick," Audrey retorted as she proceeded to the three, sneaking glances at Katherine.

Karen watched as Audrey did so, "You're looking livid, Dina." Audrey came closer to the three as she placed her arms onto Eddie's.

"She keeps checking out Eddie," Audrey proclaimed as Eddie let out a laugh, "She's checking me out?" He pointed to himself." Weird, I have a girlfriend. I don't think she'd like it..." Eddie trailed off instantly wrapping his arms around Audrey.