𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝘃𝗶. ── my boyfriends pretty cool.

season one, episode two
( i'll take you there )

season one, episode two ( i'll take you there )

Graham and Billy had come home to the house with exciting news

Graham and Billy had come home to the house with exciting news. Eddie and Audrey were alone in his bedroom watching television.

"I don't get the deal with Romeo and Juliet," Eddie muttered as he shoved popcorn into his mouth. Audrey took popcorn from the bowl.

"They are two families that hate each other but their love can't keep them apart, Eddie," Audrey explained as popcorn was in her mouth.

Eddie shook his head. "But... but what happens in the end...?" Eddie asked shifting in his seat. Audrey told him she couldn't explain or else it would spoil the whole movie.

Warren came barging in telling them about the band and showing Teddy Price what their band has to offer to him.

Eddie immediately jumped off the bed and pulled Audrey up. They both cheered in each other's arms. Eddie had spun her around as her arms were around his neck.

The two looked into each other's eyes as their smiles were the only thing that kept them close together.

This is when Eddie realized.

He was in love with Audrey.

"C'mon guys, break it up." Warren pushed the two apart. "Addie needs her rest for tomorrow. She's got to show Teddy Bear what she's got to offer, and you Eddie need your sleep, for... stuff."

Eddie nodded as Warren sent a wink to him as he flipped a finger to Warren.

Warren knew that Eddie liked Audrey. He was the first person Eddie went to when he found out about his crush on the girl standing next to him.

"Karen's waiting for you in your guys' room." Warren pointed outside of the door as Audrey grabbed her shoes and left.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

"Seriously, the Ballad? He's gonna think we're Andy fucking Williams." Eddie snapped to Billy. Billy had chosen a song for them to play.