𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝘅𝘅𝗶. ── where do we stand?

season one, episode eight
( looks like we made it )

season one, episode eight ( looks like we made it )

It was the night after the party, the band had been playing 'Regret Me

It was the night after the party, the band had been playing 'Regret Me.' Audrey could tell something was up with Daisy.

After her recent break up with Eddie, Audrey decided to stop at the cocaine and just stick to small bits of drinking.

The whole time they performed, Eddie couldn't stop looking at Audrey. He still loved her, and sure, it almost tampered with the two of them to mess up their sets.

But they handled it like professionals. Daisy had been matching her way over to Audrey.

She was raising her brows as she placed the microphone between them again, and they both sang with Billy. The whole time Audrey had been singing she noticed Eddie looking at her singing.

She knew Daisy did this on purpose, making Eddie feel like shit as Audrey was looking at him as she sang one of her favorite songs on the album.

Daisy soon dragged Audrey to the microphone stand. She was wishing her cord to the amp wouldn't disconnect leaving the song to sound different.

Daisy placed the microphone back on the stand as she stumbled backwards leaving Audrey to sing with Billy.

Audrey tilted her head to Billy as she kept singing shrugging her shoulder as Billy.

Billy looked back to Daisy to see her snorting a line of coke. Audrey stopped singing as she looked to Warren who kept playing the drums.

He shrugged after he noticed her looking at Daisy and then at him.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

The two boys, Eddie and Warren had made a bet between the two of them making some groupie go to Graham to try and have sex with him.

"Okay, okay. Audrey and I say he's not." Katherine spoke for Audrey as she nodded to the two.

"We say he is." Warren snapped back as the groups went to Graham.