𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝘅𝘅𝘃𝗶. ── a final last kiss.

season one, episode ten
( the rock n roll suicide )

season one, episode ten ( the rock n roll suicide )

SONG 5: THE RIVER

SONG 5: THE RIVER.

"You know, you really lucked out, Chicago," Daisy spoke down into the microphone, out of breath.

The cheering swells as Audrey smirked to the crowd as she shifted on her feet. Daisy smiled as she looked back to the backstage.

"Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome to the stage my sister and my best friend Simone Jackson!"

Everyone in the band clapped as the cheering became louder from the crowd. Daisy rushed over to Simone and they ran into a hug.

The amount of cheers that came from the crowd was unexplainable, the band had smiled as Daisy and Simone had been whispering things to each other.

AUDREY BELMORE: Simone was the best person Daisy could have asked for. I didn't know Simone really well but, I knew she was right for Daisy. And having Simone there at our final performance was the best thing that happened that night. The way she sang and danced with Daisy felt absolutely like nothing had been happening with everyone in the band.

Simone had picked up the microphone, looking over to Audrey who waved. Simone gave a smile as she looked back to the crowd, placing the microphone over her mouth as she began to sing her verse to the song.

The way she danced as she did, felt magical. Simone was for sure a Disco Queen, and she looked beautiful doing it.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

8:33 PM.

Daisy walks into the room, black eyeshadow on her face, glitter all over her. Her white angel-looking dress dragged across the floor.

Audrey raised her brows at this as she had gazed over to Daisy, who kissed Simone on the forehead.

Audrey had been glancing over to Eddie, who still hadn't tried to make conversation with Audrey.