𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝘃𝗶𝗶. ── it hits different.

season one, episode two
( i'll take you there )

season one, episode two ( i'll take you there )

INTERVIEWER: What do you remember about the tour?

BILLY: I...uh, it was a long time ago.

[Silence comes from the rest of the band.]

CAMILA: I remember everything.

Camila would call every day talking to Billy as she was pregnant. He wouldn't call her most days because he was with some groupies.

Billy's addiction to drugs and alcohol was getting worse. The band would see him backstage before a performance drinking or snorting some cocaine.

It hurt Audrey to see Billy do this to Camila. The phone would ring and no one would pick up leaving Camila behind the phone in tears. She was by herself back in L.A with no one to talk to.

It was early in the morning. Around 4 in the morning. Billy had left to go to a bar, or worse sleep with some girl.

The phone rang as Audrey was reading a book. No one was around besides Eddie as the two were kissing a few minutes before.

"Hello?" Audrey had placed the phone to her ear.

"Audrey. Hi." Camila's voice rang quietly through the phone. "Um, is-is Billy there?" Camila had asked Audrey.

Audrey sighed through the phone. "I don't... I'm-I'm not sure where Billy is Cami." Audrey replied tossing her book onto the bedside table.

"Is everything okay, Addie?" Camila asked, her smile as faded by now. "I have to go Cami... Eddie and Graham need me to run to the store with them."

Audrey sighed as she looked at Eddie who had an apprehensive look on his face. The line had clicked from Camila's side as Audrey melted into Eddie's arms.

"It's gonna be okay, Dina." Eddie comforted Audrey as the corners of her lips were facing her legs. "Wanna do that store run like you said?"

Audrey laughed as she sat up and placed her shoes on her feet. She grabbed her keys to her beetle and walked out the motel door with Eddie.