𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝘅𝘃𝗶. ── a crazy photoshoot.

season one, episode six
( whatever gets you thru the night )

season one, episode six ( whatever gets you thru the night )

"You seem to like it," Audrey smirks as she gives Eddie a spin

"You seem to like it," Audrey smirks as she gives Eddie a spin. It was a button-up, plaid tank top. Flared jeans to match the plaid top, and dark red, chunky high boots to top the look off.

Eddie couldn't stop staring at her, sure, Eddie would go all out for photos and album covers sometimes, but this was the only time he didn't go all out.

"Where did you even get those boots?" He chuckled as his eyes never left her waist.

"At the fashion district! When I got that one blue and gold two-piece, I got these boots as a surprise for a special occasion like this," She explained as Eddie stood up.

"You look amazing." He smiled as Audrey grinned tilting her head. "I love you. You don't look too bad yourself,"

Eddie rolled his eyes before he picked her up and dragged her to the car. "Those earrings are pretty cool... got them from Warren's pirate outfit?"

Audrey grinned as she placed a lingering kiss on his cheek. "Maybe I did."

EDDIE: I love her too much, she's my whole world. Audrey just couldn't look more perfect that day, I went crazy when that fucking Rolling Stone guy complimented her.

AUDREY: Oh, God. [chuckles]

"Hey! You look great!" Warren stated his drumsticks in one hand and a bowl of grapes in the other. Audrey smiled as she walked hand-in-hand with Eddie.

"Why thank you, Rojas," Audrey replied, her nose quickly scrunching up as she took a few grapes from his bowl.

"Are those my pirate costume earrings?" Warren asked his mouth full of grapes. Audrey shrugged slightly before she turned to Graham.

"You three wanna go see little Julia?" Graham asked just getting back from being with his niece. Eddie only nodded as Audrey grinned leaning onto his shoulder and smiling as they walked.