𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝘅𝗶𝘃. ── how many times?

season one, episode five
( fire )

season one, episode five ( fire )

"Hey, Warren," Audrey spoke, emerging from Audrey and Eddie's bedroom

"Hey, Warren," Audrey spoke, emerging from Audrey and Eddie's bedroom. Warren stood up from the floor, laying on his 'bed.'

He gave a smile, before furrowing his brows. Audrey had recently overheard Warren earlier that day talking to Katherine about the two going to see 'Rollerball' together that evening.

Katherine had thought nothing of it, just Warren and Katherine hanging out as friends. Audrey had gone to tell Eddie about it, and he insisted that the two go with them.

'How many times can you see Rollerball, Eddie?' is what Audrey seemed to ask him about. He shrugged, shaking off about the five times he's seen Rollerball already.

She rolled her eyes and soon continued with their day. "I heard you're going to go see Rollerball later with Kathy." She folded her arms as Warren's head goes back.

"Mind if me and Eddie come?" She asked, her voice going lower as she inhaled after. Warren bit the inside of his cheek. Audrey inhaled as Warren messed with his hair.

"Yeah sure, why not?" He smiled, "You and Eddie are going to be home with Karen here, and Graham's going out with his girlfriend, so might as well not have Karen go through hell seeing you fuck on the counter."

Audrey scoffed, "We rarely have sex anymore," Her eyes widened as she tilted her head to Warren. Warren chuckled as he stood up, "C'mon, Graham's outside polishing his surfboard. Eddie's probably out there too."

They both walked giggling like little kids, before Warren ran back to his room grabbing two joints for him and Audrey.

She nodded her head and brought her mouth into a line as she chuckled taking the joint. "Thanks," He nodded to her as they walked to the porch.

Audrey sat down on the wooden rail, as Warren and Eddie were sat on two rocking chairs. Karen had been seen leaning down on the beam of the wall watching as Graham polished his surfboard.

"Graham why go surfing when you can spend watching Rollerball with us," Audrey commented, her eyes getting narrower. Graham chuckled, "Well, I've already seen it, and to spend time with you three on a double date? No thanks."